Weapons enhancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapons enhancement

MY QUESTION IS SIMPLE, IN ORDER TO ENHANCE MY VIPER P90 I HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER ONE ,DISASSEMBLE IT AND THEN USE METALS TO ENHANCE IT.ISNT THAT KINDA EXPENSIVE AND HOW MUCH WILL IT ENHANCE MY WEAPON? sorry about caps,in addition can i even buy the viper p 90 permanent or the other epics i have?

No, the enhancement system works a bit different. To enhance an item, you need the item two times which you want to enhance, one time unsealed in your inventory, one time sealed in your inbox. So in the case of your Viper P90, you need it another time. The Viper P90 can only be obtained via cases. This weapon is, for example, part of the advanced weapon mystery box type B or limited VIP mystery box.
    In order to enhance it, you will find next to the "EQUIP" button an "ENHANCE" button.

Please do not dismantle the item. This actually is not part of the enhance system. This disassemble option is part of the exchange shop. You can dismantle items into its metals and exchange the metals with items offered in the exchange shop.
    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Working...
    X