"Lost Accounts" Transfer Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost Accounts" Transfer Tutorial

If you’re having trouble with transferring your account and it say your account has been transferred, but when you log in the game wants you to create a character. Then this is the tutorial for you. Even if you accidentally created a character you can still recover your old accounts and "overwrite" your created character.

1) If you have not already created a Valofe account click this link and create a new account. https://sign.valofe.com/sign/signup?...r.valofe.eu%2F
    ---Make sure if you created your account to log into your email address and click the link to verify your new Valofe account.
    ---Remember you are not transferring your Nexon account to Valofe, you are transferring your Combat Arms character to your newly created Valofe account.
    ---If you have already created a new account then proceed to step 2.

2) LOG OUT OF EVERYTHING! super important to make sure you log out of your Valofe account and your Nexon account.

3) Copy this link and close out your internet browser. combatarms-r.valofe.eu/transfer/init?token_id=4400005
    ---If this link brings you to the service transfer page and a pop up says "This NEXON account has been transferred already" then you need to make sure you have logged out of your Valofe account AND CLOSE OUT YOUR INTERNET COMPLETELY (so copy that link, close your internet, then open your browser and paste that link).
    ---If this link brings you to a page that asks you to log in using your Nexon ID, then proceed to step 4.

4) Once you log into your Nexon account, you may or may not be asked to agree/accept the transfer, then you will be transferred to Valofe’s website and be prompted to log in.

5) Log onto your new Valofe account and you should be transferred to the page that has the big “YES I AGREE” button at the bottom.

6) click the yes I agree button and you should see a red spiral logo pop up.
    ---Don’t refresh/go back/open new pages/or even breath until the transfer is complete.

7) Double check to make sure your account was transferred successfully by clicking on the account status page and look for this information.

8) Log into Combat Arms and quadruple check that your character has successfully been transferred.

These are the steps I followed to transfer my accounts. I even created a new character on my main account by accident and was still able to recover my Multitastic account back. These steps have also been able to help my buddies transfer their accounts and so far all accounts except 1 have been transferred.

I have only tried this method on Chrome so not sure if it works on the other browsers or not.
    Last edited by Multitastic; 12-01-2017, 06:54 PM.

I'd really like to give you a thumbs up here, but despite I've been doing all this correctly before I've found your thread, two of my accounts still aren't usable. They correctly show up as transferred, yet the game wants me to create a new character on those two accounts. I did already contact the customer support via mail and, as I expected, didn't receive a reply yet. I'm aware that the staff is being quite busy doing stuff, so I won't rush things. Let's just hope my accounts will be usable before the christmas event. : /

Comment

• Wariel
      Wariel commented
      Editing a comment
      If your character does show up on the Account Status page of the migration page, and the game still wants you to create a new character, can you please fill out this form here, if you have not already: https://goo.gl/forms/4AaOes0h1Uc1uFds1

I have some important information about old Nexon accounts that may be collecting dust.

If anyone has created a hotmail.com email to play a Nexon game, they should know that Microsoft deletes their email addresses after 2 years of inactivity. If anyone thinks they remember a portion of their email, they should remake a Microsoft account with their original hotmail.com address. This is really important. If you don't remember your password, and your email is missing, now is the time to do this.

1. Sign up for outlook.com email address with what you think is the original email.

2. After creating, go to nexon.net, and in the login page, click the link that says "forgot my password".

3. Put in the new old email you created.

4. Change the password and login to your Nexon account.
    a. You may be prompted to reactivate your Nexon account after either years of inactivity or multiple attempts to log in. Once again, put your new old email into the box, and click the link Nexon will send you. You will have to change your password again, but you can also keep your password if you like it.

5. Start the process of migrating your character to a Valofe Global account.

I had lost my fourth ever account I created with Nexon. He was so young; just a Corporal with a LAW, and M4A1, along with dreams of ending each match with a 6.0 K/DR. Now, I did that process I explained, and I recovered the account. No comeback rewards, unfortunately, but I now have my character.

The choice is up to you. This process may also work with other email providers, but they might not delete email addresses, or the address will have been revoked. If you think you can recover your old account, do it while you still have time.

Comment

Working...
    X