X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we log in?

Can we log in yet considering this?

https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/news/archives/24

I have yet to log onto the game until they release more information saying that it's safe to log in and character transfer has been complete.
    Supposedly I hear the game is under maintenance or something to stop players from logging on? that the client simply stopped working.
    Best to wait for an official notice by VALOFE.
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Yeah I think we should wait until the notice comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post
        I have yet to log onto the game until they release more information saying that it's safe to log in and character transfer has been complete.
        Supposedly I hear the game is under maintenance or something to stop players from logging on? that the client simply stopped working.
        Best to wait for an official notice by VALOFE.
        Yeah i heard that too. I opened the game yesterday, and i was about to log in until i saw the notice.

Comment

Originally posted by magazine2 View Post

Yeah i heard that too. I opened the game yesterday, and i was about to log in until i saw the notice.
          Hopefully you're account is safe.
          Players who logged in early when transfer was incomplete may have damaged their character data.
          If character transfer data is damaged, I hope VALOFE will try to recover it.

Something like this is not suppose to happen, especially on a new launch for the game to go live.
          More announcements and precautions are needed.
          Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

i dont understand.. if i try to log on.. will be something happened ? i was try 10 time minimum..

Comment

Originally posted by ZCRPro View Post
              i dont understand.. if i try to log on.. will be something happened ? i was try 10 time minimum..
              Apparently if you log on and create a new character then your old character in transfer will be overridden by the new character and you risk jeopardizing your migration data.

If players were to login and create a character, your game data pending from transfer cannot be inserted into the VALOFE ID you have transferred it to because it is already occupied by a new existing data.
              On the discord support channel, I'm not 100% sure, but I think there are some players logged in right now?
              User are saying that we are not suppose to be logged on in-game because of what I mentioned above.
              Client should be disabled or something right now.

Comment

Apparently if you log on and create a new character then your old character in transfer will be overridden by the new character and you risk jeopardizing your migration data..
                i do not open new character i was try, just my ol account.. and was try to entry with password i think np.

Comment

Originally posted by ZCRPro View Post

i do not open new character i was try, just my ol account.. and was try to entry with password i think np.
                  Welp good luck then if do you attempt to log into the game.
                  But I still will insist that you do not until further notice by an official announcement.

Comment

Welp good luck then if do you attempt to log into the game.
                    But I still will insist that you do not until further notice by an official announcement.
                    i stop it already xD thanks mate.

Comment

Just replying because I can't get rid of the notification even when dismissed.
                      Can't like also, it's giving me an error.

Comment

Nope we cant

Comment

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Comment

I cant too

Comment

I think its going to open very soon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X