What happened to weapon modification?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to weapon modification?

You use to be able to improve certain weapons, something which is still mentioned in some in-game text but I have yet to find the feature after the transition from Nexon. If your gun was already improved, is it still? Is this feature removed entirely? If so, I would like it back. Allows for some progression once you have a perm, which rewards you for doing well. Can also give you an edge over other people with the *same* weapon.

Additionally, while I'm here: I haven't been getting any rewards for Fireteam, am really inconvenienced by not being able to change loadouts without leaving the lobby, and think the GP price for some perms are too much. Weapons are almost okay, but some gear items and cosmetics really aren't worth the cost. Some adjustments should be made, scaling, etc.

That was scrapped a long time ago.

Comment

Whoever decided to scrap it was dumb. It needs to be brought back.

Comment

You could barely notice the difference though.

Comment

Does that mean that customized weapons have reverted to default stats (the ones I modified do not show in the shop as "Acquired")? Is customization never coming back? Should I sell my mountains of FH mats and customization parts, or hold onto them?

Comment

Working...
          X