Free weapons and the removal of attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free weapons and the removal of attachments

So let me get this straight. You moved the free weapons into a different category which is fine but removed the the usage of any attachment to any of those weapons. How am I supposed to use any of the free weapons anymore if you removed the ability to attach anything onto the gun?

Originally posted by tag3ur2it View Post
    So let me get this straight. You moved the free weapons into a different category which is fine but removed the the usage of any attachment to any of those weapons. How am I supposed to use any of the free weapons anymore if you removed the ability to attach anything onto the gun?
    It's a ploy to get you to buy nx.

Comment

"hardcore" items became PCM (Pure Combat) items, it was announced. It was announced with the patch note of the 17th of October 2018, It was announced that all these "hardcore" items will become "free" PCM items with the patch of 31th of October 2018.
      Now, these items are still free, but as they are moved now into the free tabs, they do no longer take up your inventory slots. Now you can use them anytime without them taking up space on your inventory. But since PCM items are mainly for PCM and PCM is without modification parts, it still seems reasonable to me, that all modification parts aren't any longer possible to use on these PCM items since they are not even part of your inventory anymore, but free to use.
      Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
      VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
        "hardcore" items became PCM (Pure Combat) items, it was announced. It was announced with the patch note of the 17th of October 2018, It was announced that all these "hardcore" items will become "free" PCM items with the patch of 31th of October 2018.
        Now, these items are still free, but as they are moved now into the free tabs, they do no longer take up your inventory slots. Now you can use them anytime without them taking up space on your inventory. But since PCM items are mainly for PCM and PCM is without modification parts, it still seems reasonable to me, that all modification parts aren't any longer possible to use on these PCM items since they are not even part of your inventory anymore, but free to use.
        I do like the "hardcore" items became free which I think is a good move. I'm still struggling to see how the removal of the attachments for these guns in general battle is seen as a good idea. I understand if it was restricted to only hardcore mode that attachments are not allowed but for regular battles and non hardcore it doesn't make sense to take away attachments.

Comment

Originally posted by tag3ur2it View Post
          I understand if it was restricted to only hardcore mode that attachments are not allowed
          It's not an "if", your PCM loadout already prohibits the use of weapon attachments:

Click image for larger version  Name:	f24g53t35t0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	45.3 KB ID:	19289
          So you couldn't use weapon attachments in PCM on them even if these weapons had attachment slots.

Another issue is that some of these weapons don't have any other regular variants (or any other variants at all) so if you want to use e.g. a K3 it's either the PCM versions with no attachment slots or the hyper-buffed legendary variant from the RNG box which is already so much better than the regular versions that it really makes you question what even the point of the attachment option removal was even in the face of them being "free items".
          Last edited by Wumgum; 01-18-2020, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X