Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you Wish for X-mas Event? ( Let Valofe know )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zura15 View Post
    I wish VALOFE could release completely new grenades! and sell Mine in the Box thats my wish for Christmas sale ^^
    They should bring back smokes.

Comment

I'm tired every year NEXON DO THIS lame sale every year we need new maps on elimination and quarantine , something relate to Christmas like throwing snow battles , maps where you can fly with jets , helicopters , tanks game play !!! New events no the same boring events playing match just to get some weapons or gears if they don't make something new this game going to die really soon there's no motivation to even open this game that's my view point !

Comment

i hope event that give we 1 million gp if we do some quest
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
    TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

Originally posted by savagerecords View Post
      I'm tired every year NEXON DO THIS lame sale every year we need new maps on elimination and quarantine , something relate to Christmas like throwing snow battles , maps where you can fly with jets , helicopters , tanks game play !!! New events no the same boring events playing match just to get some weapons or gears if they don't make something new this game going to die really soon there's no motivation to even open this game that's my view point !
      No! That's what battlefart is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

No! That's what battlefart is for.
        Alright you want to keep this game boring nice keep playing do you and keep on the same maps same events same sh!t everyday ! I'm commenting base on War Rock game play ideas because CA is really boring this will bring more people no like those lame sales nobody wants that trash items if they ain't going to keep this game alive don't get me wrong Valofe takes time , to make changes but right now there's nothing interesting on this game at the moment hope you guys bring something new dope stuff !

Comment

Classic CA !

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieCorleone View Post
            i hope event that give we 1 million gp if we do some quest
            you gotta quit spreading non sense. why would VALOFE give one million GP to everyone as a reward? VALOFE already made a huge mistake by giving a free VIP case to everyone. now 95% of people has OP / broken weapons for permanent. in general VALOFE needs to get rid off of these Boxes which are available for GP & G-C. the old system of NX / GP was way better than this. before Reloaded NX meant something. and CA actually had a lot of paying customers back then.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderNicks View Post

you gotta quit spreading non sense. why would VALOFE give one million GP to everyone as a reward? VALOFE already made a huge mistake by giving a free VIP case to everyone. now 95% of people has OP / broken weapons for permanent. in general VALOFE needs to get rid off of these Boxes which are available for GP & G-C. the old system of NX / GP was way better than this. before Reloaded NX meant something. and CA actually had a lot of paying customers back then.

AHAHAHAHAAH i think you are 3-yo kiddo! Do you really think one weap does the player?? ahahah Anyway giving 1 million after some quests done will force players to play hard and to addict himself to buy GC looking how is beautiful spending money and buying what they want...
              --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
              TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieCorleone View Post

AHAHAHAHAAH i think you are 3-yo kiddo! Do you really think one weap does the player?? ahahah Anyway giving 1 million after some quests done will force players to play hard and to addict himself to buy GC looking how is beautiful spending money and buying what they want...
                This game isn't worth spending nx on anymore.

Comment

• Brotkrumen
                  Brotkrumen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Indeed, there is no NX anymore.

NX has completely lost meaning after Reloaded update. none really spends real money on CA anymore.

P.S Mine in the box always been on sale only at Christmas. which is cool. hopefully we'll get the chance to buy them this Christmas. since i've missed to buy them last year. also they should stay NX only. @Brotkrumen @lRogue @Wariel i'd appreciate if anyone of you could forward this thread to VALOFE.

in general all i wish for Christmas is old CA + Mine in the box & Modular Backpack sale.
                Last edited by Longviews; 12-11-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• FrankieCorleone
                  FrankieCorleone commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, modular backpack is not right place in shop, i spent 1 000 000 gp in boxes to have it XD you could do same ahahha

Originally posted by Longviews View Post
                NX has completely lost meaning after Reloaded update. none really spends real money on CA anymore.

P.S Mine in the box always been on sale only at Christmas. which is cool. hopefully we'll get the chance to buy them this Christmas. since i've missed to buy them last year. also they should stay NX only. @Brotkrumen @lRogue @Wariel i'd appreciate if anyone of you could forward this thread to VALOFE.

in general all i wish for Christmas is old CA + Mine in the box & Modular Backpack sale.
                You can also submit a ticket and hope for the best. That's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Longviews View Post

Why you didn't get them before reload when it come out remember they we're out for around 4 months on shop !

Comment

Even recon vest was on sale on classic !

Comment

Originally posted by savagerecords View Post
                      Even recon vest was on sale on classic !
                      I really hate what they did to the recon vest. they should've just had it on sale for perm for one day and one day only, but instead they've released it multiple times over the course of a few years and there are now more than 15 different recon reskins.

Comment

we always used to have new updated fresh shop on Christmas sale. I hope VALOFE's gonna put new items on XMAS SALE. one of them is "Mine in the box" i adore them. Click image for larger version  Name:	64o4POy.jpg Views:	1 Size:	672.4 KB ID:	3360

Comment

Working...
                        X