Sudden crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudden crash

It was a long time that this trouble hadn't rise again. Regardless I was in a match or in the lobby the program shut down without any advise or error message.
    Same behaviour on new or old pc, with hardwired network or wireless. OS windows 10 Home

same is happening to me it started after update

Comment

What type of antivirus are you using? I use kaspersky and when I activate it it always crashes the game, I am forced to deactivate it every time I enter the game, try to deactivate the antivirus.

Comment

• Fabronico
        Fabronico commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for suggestion, anti virus is the key. I try to disable partially, including CA in special exclusion list, but the only way to avoid crash is total deactivation of anti virus. This creates other partial problems with windows defender, but it was enough click on "allow" (I'm not sure if english term is correct because I have Italian language on Windows) to go over.

I also have Kaspersky but do not have that problem of crashing since putting all of combat arms stuff into exceptions, but I am crashing after 5 minutes of being in game and also have windows 10 home, Imagine that. Can't get Valofe to answer me back after putting a ticket in 2 almost 3 weeks ago!

Comment

• Fabronico
        Fabronico commented
        Editing a comment
        This is exactly my situation: till version 86 or 87 (I don't remember) CA crash after 4-6 minutes of play (regardless I was in lobby or in a room).
        After last update it crash every time after immission of password, when start the security service nProtect GameMon rev 2618 and prompt comes back to password field, but Play pushbutton remain "gray". At this point I can only "abandon".
        Sorry for english mistake. Have you try to contact Kaspersky about that?
    Working...
    X