Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acct Transfer

Has anyones account transferred yet?

My character is still listed on the Transfer Status Page.
    I don't think it's transferred yet and the option to search for characters via profile is "under maintenance".

I don't think everyone's character has yet, maybe only a few.
    Best to wait for an official announcement regarding the transfer.

Edit: Maybe one of the staff of the forums can give us some information?
    Discord, Facebook, Add a new page to the News would be helpful and ease and paranoia.
    Last edited by Wariel; 11-23-2017, 10:42 AM.
    [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
    [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
    Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Originally posted by Wariel View Post
      My character is still listed on the Transfer Status Page.
      I don't think it's transferred yet and the option to search for characters via profile is "under maintenance".

I don't think everyone's character has yet, maybe only a few.
      Best to wait for an official announcement regarding the transfer.

Edit: Maybe one of the staff of the forums can give us some information?
      Discord, Facebook, Add a new page to the News would be helpful and ease and paranoia.
      yo i checked the account status page what you said but cant see my account there while i transfered it before or i understood it wrong even when i transfer my second account it says you already transfered this account while i didnt even transfer it wtf is up with that

Comment

Originally posted by GokuBlacKzZ View Post

yo i checked the account status page what you said but cant see my account there while i transfered it before or i understood it wrong even when i transfer my second account it says you already transfered this account while i didnt even transfer it wtf is up with that
        Same thing happened to me also a few times, my character will be there, then it's gone, then it's there again. No idea what is happening.
        I've sent a ticket, now I'm awaiting a response. Though it might be faster to ask on VALOFE CA Discord.

I get some issues when I transfer multiple accounts as well.
        Other people suggest clearing your browsing data, close and re-open your browser to transfer another account.
        It helps avoid any issues that may occur.
        Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Same thing happened to me also a few times, my character will be there, then it's gone, then it's there again. No idea what is happening.
          I've sent a ticket, now I'm awaiting a response. Though it might be faster to ask on VALOFE CA Discord.

I get some issues when I transfer multiple accounts as well.
          Other people suggest clearing your browsing data, close and re-open your browser to transfer another account.
          It helps avoid any issues that may occur.
          what if i can try it with a different browser but i'm pretty sure i transfered my main i even made a screenshot of it as proof that i transfered it and how to join Valofe Ca Discord?

Comment

Trying it on a different browser and I mean logging in and out of multiple accounts may give you errors or incorrect information or the same issue may repeat itself.
            I personally think it would be best to clear browsing data and restart your browser again.

The main VALOFE CA site has a link to the discord channel.
            Scroll all the way down and click on the discord icon.

I'll also attach a link to the channel, also here: https://discord.gg/yvKp8mv
            Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!
            Last edited by Wariel; 11-23-2017, 11:51 AM. Reason: Edit: Link Attachment Title

Comment

Also going to add for future use the link to Nexon CA Discord channel: https://discord.gg/NUBSmx9

Click on the attachment thumbnail or the first title link to enter the discord channel.
              Clicking on the attachment secondary link "discord.gg" will only take you to the discord page.

For both discord channels you are required to login/have an account in order to post.
              Step up your game with a modern voice & text chat app. Crystal clear voice, multiple server and channel support, mobile apps, and more. Get your free server now!
              Last edited by Wariel; 11-23-2017, 11:54 AM. Reason: Edit:Link Attachment Instructions

Comment

Also going to add for future use the link to Nexon CA Discord channel: https://discord.gg/NUBSmx9

Click on the attachment thumbnail or the first title link to enter the discord channel.
                Clicking on the attachment secondary link "discord.gg" will only take you to the discord page.

For both discord channels you are required to login/have an account in order to post.
                thanks for the help

Comment

No problem, I hope your issues is resolved without any problems.

My apologies for being unable to help you any further.

Comment

I think if you received an e-mail that the transfer was complete, it should be finished. I received an e-mail like this saying the account was transferred.
                    I think you have to be logged in on both the nexon account and the valofe account, and then when you click transfer. it will say it's complete.

Comment

Working...
                    X