Where are the GMs and FMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the GMs and FMs?

Back here after years without using the Forum and I'm sadly seeing that, as happening in the game, it's totally out of control.
    Lot of posts of reports in General Discussion and in game hackers can ruin you an entire evening (so sometimes you cannot even play)

What's happening here? GMs and FMs are extinct?
    I'm seeing that every week there a new Sale and I don't know if this is a desperate way to try to save the game
    Of course won't be as it was before, 3 servers with 50 rooms and all room full, now we have 1 server and, with luck 20 rooms (and if you are in EU you have to choose even less as during the evening half of the rooms are LATAM or NA, so you'll lag)

Is sad that moderators are not taking care of the game because I'm seeing newbies everyday and we should take care of this game to, at least, have something enjoyable in future and, with luck, more rooms to play.

I have yet to see any of them yet. From what I understand, they use discord.

Comment

• SnkPlissken
      SnkPlissken commented
      Editing a comment
      well, if they don't check anymore the reports I hope at least that the hack detection is working fine as in the last 2 weeks I find 2-3 cheaters using telekill everyday (1 is there from about 3 days already)

if their use discord why have forum ??

Comment

Working...
    X