With those gifts at login you can't complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With those gifts at login you can't complaint

So, for mistake I started with steam instead of the launcher and for fun I created a new account (mostly because, as in past, there are a lot of people saying that is is a pay to win game)
    With my main account I'm used to sell weapons and gears, even if for 30 days (I prefer have GP and spend them for some box).
    Well, with this new account I decided to keep those gifts and this was the result (as vest the Field Vest and no other gear).
    Hope you enjoy and see that you can do a lot of damage with the stuff you receive everyday at each login
    Last edited by SnkPlissken; 06-18-2020, 12:18 PM.

I still possess and use my original account. At this point there is no real need to spend money on loot boxes as I have everything that one needs.

Comment

• SnkPlissken
      SnkPlissken commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely agree with you. I create this acc just because I started the game using steam but I don't think to spend a single cent on it.
      Was just to see how could be the life with a new account, just to check this massive complaint of pay to win and honestly if you receive those kind of weapons for 7 days I don't understand why people complaint.
      Maybe they don't accept that this is not the arcade game they are used to play with the Play Station

I used to enjoy this game but the amount of OP weapons are just ridiculous. Every single game I die to a SWAT Vest user using a demonic P90 or a 100 accuracy sniper rifle. Not to mention infinite respawn is literally pay to win.

Comment

With those gifts at login you can't complaint
      Yes and no, if you just want a really good "regular gun" you'll get one sooner or later (some of the GP options are really good too) but if you're after something more "special" then there are things to criticize here. Certain weapons behave in a unique way and don't have a regular counterpart (e.g. the M134 Minigun), others are pretty much useless for regular game modes like RPGs where the only decent variant (the M136 Rocket Launcher) is unavailable for regular gameplay.

Trying to get your hands on specific gear is pretty much a pointless endeavor unless you want to cash out.

Originally posted by kdog30454 View Post
      I used to enjoy this game but the amount of OP weapons are just ridiculous.
      This is one of these issues which could easily be solved with a proper item filter if implemented as a basic feature of the game and this wouldn't just address the issue people have with "OP" weapons but would also enable room mods to be more specific with their rules e.g. allowing grenades but not mines.

Comment

Working...
      X