So Worried.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Worried.

My last living co-founder of our clan is on a work assignment and his log in info is at his home and is going to miss migration. Too, our dear Rodebud is in a wheelchair and recovering from serious and can not access a computer. This is saddening for a nearly 9 year old clan built from 08'ers. I guess what eats me the most is that I gifted them a lot over the years for their loyalty and duties too the clan. Not just them but many. I know what ever i spent on NX' I gave 2/3's away for our clan events and admin pay for services rendered. I even participated in Lobby Events and gave away nice NX gifts Just for playing along, having fun and laughing with us. I was not the only one. There were Lots of parents who Played CA and payed money and let their kids spend money here. Was a GREAT TIME! But? How are we to rebuild our clans and establish a community where we can pick sides and battle to the last nade? Well, If going back to all the previous game bugs to get the lobby back? So be iT! Then we can work on the lobby monitoring and add a translation service* and from there establish a working "COMMUNITY" ! < which is what they originally marketed this game as. This hard core gaming is not what CA Template was developed for. It had a 'Latency equalization" software. which it explained "lowers fast ping to match that of the other lower". So the people with slow internet could still have a playable game. That was over when Nexon removed "Foxtrot". Foxtrot was a huge pain in the rear for staff, but it made fair games. Of course few took advantage and hence term "Noob Farming" came. They would use advantages and kill till KDR limit, then Sell free kills for a gift. They would even say it in the Lobbies "Selling kills hit me up pm", and I still can not believe that it never made it to NEXON. That scrolling thing was a horrible idea unless they forgot to use it? I mean, Read IT? Jeesh, Get rid of these idiots and the parents will allow their kids to play here again. Let us decide what groups we play with or allow our kids.
    CLAN FUNCTIONS. I am Leader. I deserve to Know If and When any of my members have been reprehended by Staff. I deserve to be able to see all clan members ongoing statistics for "Administrator" purposes. that's it. I want 1 click stats on all clan members. Oh,, and to be able to "SAFE" members from Admin kicks. Like if I have a new admin and they think are doing good by removing an inactive, but is a vip they don't know. it would be good to be able to just put a lock* on some clan members. I can list more but those' too me are most important for clan management.
    Mic Service: It is nice when it works correctly. Functionality is the key when it comes to Mic. I don't want to hear folk breathing or a television in the background. i don't want folk to here me opening my beers and slurping away as I laugh at myself finding my way around the "No Work Zone" haha. As far as Discord? I never can find anyone to talk to. We had RAIDCALL* Bumping a day. DiRTy RoCK STaRS Truly Came threw with some Awesome and fun Times. Anyways,, no need for "in game mic" because we will all find our own again.
    I Hope with all that Our new Hosts are really making good decisions and I am going to give them the benefit of doubt as I did Nexon. Remember> Combat Arms IS a multi company development' Template* that was designed by companies you all should know. I know! Do YOU? Nexon was the final buyer / buy out? ir Is it?
    I would LOVE to see "Original Developers" Opinions. I know much was done in Mojave Air and Space Ports occupants, and *other near by military bases and "Off duty" personnel? Who Else did what parts before "Nexon Acquired full Ownership and control?
    Now Virgin Galactic is at the MASP and WOW! if they Helped fix this template back the way it was supposed to BE? WOW WOW WOW ! I guess some late joiners don't know that Combat Arms* " BLEW UP" in the NA ? Then they let Brazil on server and Total dupitity du ahh Why Again? And Then continued to consontrait on "New Content" and not fix the existing issues. Monitor Lobbies and don't let bulling exist. Fair Fight is just that! Bulling is Not that and wrecked the lobby as far as i am concerned.
    After almost 2 years playing here, we had a really nice group of people that we frequently roomed with. I invited my Niece to play and she was really excited that passed it on. She told me she finally got on game and saw how boys were talking and logged off and deleted game. Then I realized and looked and saw what a bunch of vultures ya all are.
    Come give Me a HUG! ><> This Shark only FLiPS 4 Smiles : )

HA HA HA HA i Love So many of you Out there! Stay Well ya all! ChoMP ChoMP

What did I just read? Is this a blogpost?

Comment

• JawsCompany
      JawsCompany commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL I guess my introduction too new ? Reading back? all is not Combat Arms Related? This is not a "All Combat Arms" Thread? Is not the Place to come say what I feel at the moment about CA and what I know and have learned? We each have the opportunity to stop reading, watching, doing. If I disrespected you, or anyone, then hit my public Clan Email up with your objections. But I surly aint no keyboard Jockey and If you aint got any constructive to say? There Ya go !
      Hi !!! I'm Jaws ~ ~~ ><> Nice to Meat* U ? ( haha meat) has eat in it)
      I Love Combat Arms! YUP ! wait? Who are you again? when did you start playing? How much have you contributed too the Game? Got a problem? jawsCo@DiRTy-RoCK-STaRS.com. Compliments not needed. Call me Jaws, Not Passionate.
      Last edited by JawsCompany; 12-09-2017, 03:55 AM.
Working...
X