Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you want to start all over if they bring back classic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want to start all over if they bring back classic?

I hope I can transfer my character to classic if it does come back and ends up being a standalone. I refuse to work my way back up to CIC 1, esp since I also have event and anniversary exclusive gear that I will never be able to get again.

Would def prefer if they transfered my acc but if not you can always add me if they bring back classic and I can help you get to a decent rank so you can play the game like u used to
    Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

Would I want to start over? well, from what"? Inventory? Rank? Stats? or ALL?
      I care less about stats. People cheat and boost their stupid numbers all the time. I am what I have from pure game time. Sometimes the wind blows right and my 4G gets decent signal and I can win a few. I live in Mountains and is no "Cable" or Fiber Optics" here, and is ok. I don't ever want to make a living from a place I come to get away from work. Hmm? Or? Do I work to come get away at Combat arms? Either Way no. What ever happens, my account had better retain what I Earned and payed for.

Comment

Well I don't want "Classic CA" back at all especially when no one can specify what it actually means.

But I think if they do bring Classic CA back and it isn't just as it was right before Reloaded then it will probably be a second separate game where you have to start over again since a 2017 account obviously isn't going to work in a 2008/2010/2012 build without a lot of work VALOFE probably is capable of doing.

This is information that should have been told to us when the poll was announced (along with what Classic CA actually is) instead of the vague messages vCryonoose posted on Discord.
        #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
          Well I don't want "Classic CA" back at all especially when no one can specify what it actually means.

But I think if they do bring Classic CA back and it isn't just as it was right before Reloaded then it will probably be a second separate game where you have to start over again since a 2017 account obviously isn't going to work in a 2008/2010/2012 build without a lot of work VALOFE probably is capable of doing.

This is information that should have been told to us when the poll was announced (along with what Classic CA actually is) instead of the vague messages vCryonoose posted on Discord.
          Have faith in our benefactors.

Comment

If I have to start all over again just for a shitty buggy revert, I would quit. Not for the stats but because very high rank and too many items in box. So fk classic keep reloaded and redo GUI.

Comment

I wouldn't mind starting over. I care about the game, not my irrelevant CIC rank, or any of the items floating around on my account. I think Classic needs to be a clean slate, where they can implement the changes that actually worked over the years.

Comment

Working...
              X