X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic : CA Poll

hello everyone !

This poll is here to see what should be CA: Classic.

Here I think I have put all the years where the game changed every time.

Combat Arms 2009 (The golden Age^^)
    14.00%
    Combat arms 2010 (elite moderator,super elite moderator ,specs and others)
    68.00%
    Combat arms 2013 (Battle Master,The (gun) emporium ..and others)
    4.00%
    Pre-Reloaded Combat arms (without specs,ability,sem and others..)
    6.00%
    The best of the old Combat Arms in Reloaded
    8.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by OverConfidence; 12-12-2017, 08:58 AM.
    The weapon does not make the player

BTW 2009 did not differ too much from 2010. Both years had specs (although options were limited), but 2010 was the turning point of the real "old" UI/HUD. For those voting this is "Classic CA", not 2011-2016. I'm just wondering if Valofe has access to the old game files and source code of CA circa 2008-2010.

Comment

I've never played 2009. 2010 was where it was at, even though I joined in Aug of 2010.

Comment

I've played since October of 2008 and still continue to play despite the current mess of the game. 2008 was certainly nice, but had limited weapons and maps. 2009 was at the point of decent amount of content, but not too much. 2010 was nice up until the HUD and game play change. Once the UI/HUD changed that is where the player base declined and players outraged to similar standards like the whole Reloaded scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryrmar View Post
          I've played since October of 2008 and still continue to play despite the current mess of the game. 2008 was certainly nice, but had limited weapons and maps. 2009 was at the point of decent amount of content, but not too much. 2010 was nice up until the HUD and game play change. Once the UI/HUD changed that is where the player base declined and players outraged to similar standards like the whole Reloaded scenario.
          Actually they kept the old hud for a few weeks in late 2010. I wouldn't mind if they brought back the old hud and kept the 2010 ui.

Comment

Regardless of years I'm just hoping for both the HUD and UI to be restored to the photos above. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Now who voted for CA Reloaded? That is heresy!

Comment

• LukasM200
                LukasM200 commented
                Editing a comment
                I voted for 2K10 version, but they didnt vote for reloaded,they voted for old ca+reloaded,but 2010 was the best when i started to play.

Originally posted by LukasM200 View Post
              , but they didnt vote for reloaded,they voted for old ca+reloaded
              No I voted for just Reloaded. I would prefer it over any version of Combat Arms because screw going back to a game with forced mouse acceleration, thousands of already fixed bugs/exploits, elite moderator abuse and no support for higher polling rates than 125hz.
              Last edited by CaptainSting; 12-10-2017, 11:14 PM.
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

Gotta agree with CaptainSting.

Comment

Keep in mind, if Valofe rolls CA back to previous years it does not mean all bugs/exploits/performance issues would appear again. Bugs, exploits, and mouse performance fixes can be ported over to whatever version Valofe decides on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryrmar View Post
                    Keep in mind, if Valofe rolls CA back to previous years it does not mean all bugs/exploits/performance issues would appear again. Bugs, exploits, and mouse performance fixes can be ported over to whatever version Valofe decides on.
                    Would it even be possible on the old engine with regards to forced mouse acceleration not being in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

Would it even be possible on the old engine with regards to forced mouse acceleration not being in it?
                      From my understanding, yes. Both the new and old engine are identical. Combat Arms runs off the Lithtech Engine in both normal and Reloaded. The only difference is some input settings such as mouse performance and the textures/shaders for the HD graphics. While I'm not 100% sure, I would assume it can be done considering both versions use the same exact engine.

Comment

Originally posted by OverConfidence View Post
                        hello everyone !

This poll is here to see what should be CA: Classic.

Here I think I have put all the years where the game changed every time.
                        I am the first who did a poll here.That doesn't mean i pretend someone but all of you who comming with a HUGE LACK.
                        WHAT i mean , you did this poll on 11/10/2017,when you MUST do it when NEXON was on pre-reload period.
                        Nexon,did over 2009 until 2016 change.In 2017 it was change to a new game call RELOAD.
                        Result,what i want to say...
                        ITS NOT what YOU AND EVERYONE LIKED from 2009-2016 its about bring back this style of the game the OLD:CA (2009-2016~17).
                        Understand it , you ,or everyone didn't ask NEXON to bring back your willing year and you demand from a new company to do two things,change the style of the game(to classic or old ca ) and second, to do it as it was ,in specific period,that sound bad.

I protest,this post is like VALOFE votes asking something it can't be done.
                        Meaning peacefuly can't 100.000 votes in 1 mounth -2 mounths nor can't change the game so fast to be similar as it was on those periods your votes are.
                        Badly,post i ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by mrreimaikathiki View Post

I am the first who did a poll here.That doesn't mean i pretend someone but all of you who comming with a HUGE LACK.
                          WHAT i mean , you did this poll on 11/10/2017,when you MUST do it when NEXON was on pre-reload period.
                          Nexon,did over 2009 until 2016 change.In 2017 it was change to a new game call RELOAD.
                          Result,what i want to say...
                          ITS NOT what YOU AND EVERYONE LIKED from 2009-2016 its about bring back this style of the game the OLD:CA (2009-2016~17).
                          Understand it , you ,or everyone didn't ask NEXON to bring back your willing year and you demand from a new company to do two things,change the style of the game(to classic or old ca ) and second, to do it as it was ,in specific period,that sound bad.

I protest,this post is like VALOFE votes asking something it can't be done.
                          Meaning peacefuly can't 100.000 votes in 1 mounth -2 mounths nor can't change the game so fast to be similar as it was on those periods your votes are.
                          Badly,post i ever seen

This poll is here to see what players think about "CA: Classic" how they think it should be.

You can give your opinion without speaking like that.
                          Last edited by OverConfidence; 12-10-2017, 10:39 PM.
                          The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Just curious why we do not have a reloaded with polishing and only reloaded with old stuff?
                            To me it sounds like the poll is twisted to always wanting the old stuff back, but in my opinion that isnt nessesary and sure is not the only choices going forward.

Comment

Working...
                            X