Vote on how satisfied you are with valofe handling of ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote on how satisfied you are with valofe handling of ca

What do you think of how valofe has managed combat arms?
    NOT SATIFIED
    28.57%
    SATISFIED
    35.71%
    NOT SATISFIED AT ALL- GIFT ME A PERM OR I QUIT
    21.43%
    I DON'T CARE
    14.29%

It feels alot more stable trying to play CA now than when Nexon was handling CA.

Comment

Exactly as I expected.
      #NotMyClassic

Comment

Ultra satisfied! VALOFE already created section for "Combat Arms - Classic" so hopefully old CA will be back! Honestly, Nexon was a great publisher. 2010 CA was the best. The 2014 update was bad. But still okay. The RELOADED update is so god damn stupid. I'm glad that VALOFE will bring the old CA back. (hopefully) anyways, i would love to get a perm ;P

Comment

The best thing I like so far is that there is a hope that the CA community may once again arise.
          On a different note, server lobby chat in game was good because it created dialogue between players... in my opinion.

Comment

• lRogue
            lRogue commented
            Editing a comment
            PipoPizzone - I agree with bringing back lobby chat, as well. It has already been suggested to VALOFE, hopefully, it will be implemented.

I'll wait and see if they are giving classic back before forming an opinion.

Comment

It's too early for me to say if I'm satisfied or not.

Comment

Yeah, there is no option for: "Too Early to opinion". I think the update "reloaded" has some fixes, but the Lobby was is the key. The Social aspect. I Played the PvR mode and it wasnt much different then PvP mode. And I know there is a lot for Valofe Team to do, so I ain't gunna start crying now after playing this template since Aug 5th 2008.(This account, I had a beta). Go Valofe! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think that its still too early to say are they doing a good job or not, with help of Nexon team Valofe team managed to setup game successfully and to get it working. Many players in game still have connection problems, 130ping players have +30 kills while 20 ping players have hard time and many other "old diseases" are still present. Yesterday we could see first bigger technical problem, game servers had problems and I'm glad that it was solved 12 hours later (fully solved) in emergency maintenance.
                That is the probably best example how we will judge Valofe, with their skill to maintain game alive and then in 6 months or 1 year later on their tweaks and small upgrades, nobody is insane to do huge things and change things on live game, don't be fulled and expect some change in recent time.To be able to run you first need to learn how to walk, CA is something new for Valofe team and I wish them a good luck to get behind the wheels as fast as possible.

Comment

We should be grateful that they were nice enough to let us transfer our accounts.

Comment

"gift me a perm or i quit" lol how pathetic.

Comment

I wish they could sticky this thread so it could be more visible to many other forum users and they could vote.

Comment

I'm not sure if any of you are aware but Valofe is a company that is just another small branch of NEXON. It is not independent at all and everyone in it respond to NEXON. Knowing this, you should not expect any major changes or magic to happen. This company is what you call "Life Support". Its where games get send when nexon is no longer making any money from it but does not want to hand it to another major company. They rather keep it under is sight to later kill it if it doesn't work out.

Comment

• PipoPizzone
                          PipoPizzone commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wasn't aware, but thanks for the input.

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
                        I'm not sure if any of you are aware but Valofe is a company that is just another small branch of NEXON. It is not independent at all and everyone in it respond to NEXON. Knowing this, you should not expect any major changes or magic to happen. This company is what you call "Life Support". Its where games get send when nexon is no longer making any money from it but does not want to hand it to another major company. They rather keep it under is sight to later kill it if it doesn't work out.
                        That sounds very depressing. I hope they don't kill it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

That sounds very depressing. I hope they don't kill it off.
                          It is sad. I love CA but not much we can do if players don't return and support it. There is not much Valofe can do really. Its 50% them 50% us.

Comment

Working...
                          X