Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the biggest Community of Combat Arms got killed after Reloaded release.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the biggest Community of Combat Arms got killed after Reloaded release.

the biggest Community of Combat Arms known as the "Quarantine Community" got killed after Reloaded release. its sad because Quarantine Community was one of activest Communities that CA ever had. the Quarantine community made Combat Arms more popular. sadly it got killed.

Elimination still seems to be very popular to me, What are you talking about?
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

first of all you can't compare Elimination to Quarantine. its two different modes. second of all Quarantine Community is largest community of CA. these videos on YouTube prove everything. research Quarantine videos then compare them with "Elimination" videos. first of all these Quarantine videos has way more views than Elimination ones. second of all Quarantine videos pass Elimination ones by number of uploads. Quarantine used to be most popular mode of all time. it just got killed after Reloaded release. you gotta quit trying to make an argument about it. its a fact.

Comment

QR is not the most popular in the game but this mode got killed.
        Last edited by skaymancer; 12-11-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Good. No more try hard fems ruining games.

Comment

• skaymancer
            skaymancer commented
            Editing a comment
            and what about the campers that using mutagens they are not ruined QR ? hmm

You appear to have some spelling problems, you misspelled "largest exp whoring and cancer community" in the game

Comment

Ive played mostly elimination and one man army most of the time but i did play quarantine back in the beginning when it was actually a good mode
            Then they changed quarantine and it pretty much felt like it was a dead mode since it was codified for humans, that was several years ago.
            And i mean codified in the way where they drastically reduce the difficulty like they did with CoD or WoW...

Also in terms of games played i whole heartedly doubt quarantine would even come close to win over elimination, it might have more montag videos (alot of wich are staged ones) but thats because most players playing elimination dont feel the need to make pointless videos.
            Elimination have always had a steady stream of players no matter the year, month or day thats something i doubt you could say about quarantine.
            Last edited by Spambox1; 12-10-2017, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
              Ive played mostly elimination and one man army most of the time but i did play quarantine back in the beginning when it was actually a good mode
              Then they changed quarantine and it pretty much felt like it was a dead mode since it was codified for humans, that was several years ago.
              And i mean codified in the way where they drastically reduce the difficulty like they did with CoD or WoW...

Also in terms of games played i whole heartedly doubt quarantine would even come close to win over elimination, it might have more montag videos (alot of wich are staged ones) but thats because most players playing elimination dont feel the need to make pointless videos.
              Elimination have always had a steady stream of players no matter the year, month or day thats something i doubt you could say about quarantine.
              Elim always has a large stream, if you're ok with nonstop DR and OR.

Comment

now the CA is dead complit i play after 2 years some games but is wors QR everyone can vote who want elim the same hackers everywhere and noone can kick him this is not thje game what i was playing in the past. im sure if VALOVE they will put the old CA will be the same game like now because they need alot work with player servers weapons gear etc. in the old CA everyone was playing everything with ELITE S-ELITE and noone was stoping playing but now i dont know if are 200k players playing

Comment

Quarantine community was not killed, if you liked to play Quarantine regen it was not killed, if you liked to make montages with your friends that fake to infect you and jump on your nades, than yes it was killed, sincerely yours the whole sane community.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderNicks View Post
                    you can't compare Elimination to Quarantine. its two different modes.
                    Yea exactly, two different modes but I can understand why someone compares it with each other when you can kill 4,5,6 infected easily in 2 seconds because of the changes which Nexon made to QR during the years and introduced more and more high damaging items and functions but reduced the infected HP instead of increasing it.

The purpose of this mode was usually a different one, than only hunting for accolades and records for montages.
                    Even Nexon forgot about the safe rooms in the last added maps of this mode. Means for me, even Nexon forgot about the purpose of this mode. Make your minds about it.
                    Last edited by Brotkrumen; 12-11-2017, 10:27 PM.
                    Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                    VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

I remember when QR ended only two ways. You found a good hiding spot, or everyone got infected. Those were the days.

Comment

• Brotkrumen
                        Brotkrumen commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Or you finally got a team to work with.

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
                      I remember when QR ended only two ways. You found a good hiding spot, or everyone got infected. Those were the days.
                      Fast forward to 2017, Hell Gate QR with 30 second rounds. EXP was lit tho

Comment

Originally posted by CombatNub View Post

Fast forward to 2017, Hell Gate QR with 30 second rounds. EXP was lit tho
                        I played Hell Gate once, and it was pure cancer. It's rigged to benefit humans.

Comment

Working...
                        X