Classic CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic CA

Most part of the players dont know about the campaign and the peoples who know about it already said yes,i think valofe should put the campaign when you open the game,then it will ask you if you want old CA or not.In this way everyone knows about the campaign

It would be best if an email was sent to all accounts ^^
    The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Yea, I think too that voting is hidden and hard to find for many players. There should be news on Reloaded main page, facebook page and in-game ads.

Comment

lets see what valofe will do,in reality they could just add specs back in reloaded what makes everything easier

Comment

Originally posted by OverConfidence View Post
          It would be best if an email was sent to all accounts ^^
          And you think that the most players even touch these email accounts?
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

And you think that the most players even touch these email accounts?

Those who left because of abilities, specs ... etc deleted and those left because of CA: R I think so, because in the old CA, the one that had the most success, there was all that.And it will not be Reloaded
            The weapon does not make the player

Comment

• Brotkrumen
              Brotkrumen commented
              Editing a comment
              Why should have Nexon sent emails to inactive player account emails for something which is none of Nexon's business any longer?
              These player who aren't aware of this poll didn't transfer their accounts yet, so Valofe is still not in touch with these accounts. Valofe can't do it either.
              An other thing is, player ask always and always again for the old CA.
              So now Valofe forces the whole community to show their real faith for this subject and to activate their inactive player friends.
              To be honest, an unreachable goal because of different reasons.

There's a poll; https://combatarms-c.valofe.eu/

Comment

Originally posted by gu3ddy View Post
              Most part of the players dont know about the campaign and the peoples who know about it already said yes,i think valofe should put the campaign when you open the game,then it will ask you if you want old CA or not.In this way everyone knows about the campaign
              Is it a joke? Previously I can not enter alpha servers or bravo vib from many players

But last time I enter the servers I can not find the players

I play this game 9 years and yes I want classic combat weapons

I'm sad because I paid $ 5,000 thought to develop the game for the better

And 9 years this game has a low lag Ping and Pirates

I hope this new company does not fall like the previous mistakes

Barg

Comment

Working...
              X