Legendary Ca players and clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Ca players and clans

Now that CA reloaded has came out alot of clans and players have quit. Who do you miss the most? Personally I miss all the NA Nadehouse death room players. I miss my clan eliteshots which was a top ctf clan level 6 and i miss playing clans like -004- who talked so much shit and were fun to beat up on because they were ranked number 1 in NA even tho they werent that good.

Definitely miss nade house. Best death room games ever. Everything goes and no complains. Wonder if they will return if valofe gives us classic CA back.

Comment

Here it IS ! What We FELL IN LOVE WITH> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keiH4zpmhG8 .
      From JawsCo/DiRTy RoCK STaRS( not mine )

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
        Definitely miss nade house. Best death room games ever. Everything goes and no complains. Wonder if they will return if valofe gives us classic CA back.
        Everyone knew each other and there were rarely any hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by parallax00 View Post
          Now that CA reloaded has came out alot of clans and players have quit. Who do you miss the most? Personally I miss all the NA Nadehouse death room players. I miss my clan eliteshots which was a top ctf clan level 6 and i miss playing clans like -004- who talked so much shit and were fun to beat up on because they were ranked number 1 in NA even tho they werent that good.
          are you gav00?

Comment

Originally posted by Wbtoo View Post

are you gav00?
            yes i am, wats up

Comment

I still think !-Killer1545 is one of the best players I've seen in QR, he's one of my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by iGoKiwiv2 View Post
                I still think !-Killer1545 is one of the best players I've seen in QR, he's one of my favourites.
                I remember him, he was also good at elim if i remember correctly

Comment

• iGoKiwiv2
                  iGoKiwiv2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also hear he's one of the best Spy Hunt players in the game.

I was told that the CA NA kill leader with over 1 million kills , Lovingheart passed away, does anyone know if this is true, she was one of my favorite players

Comment

I think the klan white pigeons was the best and legendary klan ever imo.
                  Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

None. All legendary players and clans quit long before Reloaded.
                    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Fallenhobo and Baxstar. Unknown what has happened to them, as I'm aware that Baxstar was busy with college. They still have their YT channels out there to watch the nostalgic CA days I used to watch back in 5th grade.

Baxstar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioAE263Wivs

Fallenhobo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4szxaeJKE

Comment

• McKiwi2
                        McKiwi2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh hey, my brother was in SkyCaptains. Neat.

As much cancer as it was, but now in retrospect the Drama Clan beefing days were fun Saints n Soldiers aka DJV vs Ace Squad
                      -JV-ST3ALER

Comment

Don't forget Platinium clan and GermanShizos, the clan where i'm in since 2010... and me, maybe oldest player still active

Comment

Originally posted by Chinesemans View Post
                          As much cancer as it was, but now in retrospect the Drama Clan beefing days were fun Saints n Soldiers aka DJV vs Ace Squad
                          The original Dejavu clan not the new knock off, Dejavuu, was very good, led by DrSheff. They were a level 6 clan good at ctf and my first clan used to play them alot in cw. They also quit way before reloaded came out.
                          Last edited by parallax00; 12-25-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X