This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banning from discord aint it ay lmao

Banning me from discord trying to shut my mouth aint it? ay lmao losers which means i win and you all suck, never gonna play this shit game anymore with a shit company.

And my money goes to another publisher now suck my **** valofe.

Have a good trip
    I will add a cool signature banner shortly.

Comment

ilucky120 - I am so sorry you feel that way! . However, complaining about you and your friend getting HWID banned while admitting/getting caught hacking was not smart either. Then continuing with vulgar language resulted in a Kick, not a ban.

Comment

lRogue what about me on discord ToS-Miggy/God Killuminati ?? I would like a reason to, never got one hm ?
        Last edited by minhamiggy1; 12-19-2017, 06:43 PM.
        Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

You got one answer back in that time so far I know. Let me check it again. Do you promise me to behave minhamiggy1 ?
          Miggy should be able to join.
          Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
          VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
            You got one answer back in that time so far I know. Let me check it again. Do you promise me to behave minhamiggy1 ?
            Miggy should be able to join.
            Yea if anything I would like to personally/privately know how I misbehaved so I not do this wrong doing once again, I dont remember doing anything wrong and would like a 2nd chance and promise to behave
            Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

Tbh I have no clue :/ What I have a clue about is, that you should be able to join the discord. So be nice.
              Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by lRogue View Post
                ilucky120 - I am so sorry you feel that way! . However, complaining about you and your friend getting HWID banned while admitting/getting caught hacking was not smart either. Then continuing with vulgar language resulted in a Kick, not a ban.
                You can ban a player on Sh1tcord for bragging about hacking but you continue to allow the hacking in game ? Great job of having your priorities in order.

Comment

• Brotkrumen
                  Brotkrumen commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Read again the text you just quoted and then again your text. That doesn't make much sense.

• RoGlo
                  RoGlo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Apparently your the one who needs to re-read the WHOLE thing again. They banned someone in Shitcord for bragging about hacking but yet they still allow it in game. Anything else you need clarified ?

RoGlo Pretty sure you misunderstood my reply. Nobody was bragging about hacking, more close to saying they were caught hacking and complaining that it was not an account ban, it was a HWID ban. Obviously, any player with common sense knows that there are consequences of hacking in any game, if you see a hacker, report it; other than that, VALOFE tries their best to catch them along with the anti-cheat system. Anyways, the player got his/her answer of why they got KICKED from discord. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X