Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas event ??

Are you really kidding the valofe?
    Why do you put in a box for 400 gcoins or for a 200k GP for Christmas? that's pretty bad fact at least we were expecting Christmas mines or grenades etc ... but you there only date the box crate?

This is sad indeed .... This is not a Christmas event, but a nasty !!
    Last edited by Paja145; 12-20-2017, 08:55 AM.

Those are also the weapons we already got access to with the Premium Weapon Box for 320.000 GP. I expected more to be added as well.

Comment

because they know that nobody plays the game, people just logs in and checks their account, inbox and market and logs out. it is my routine cause of the game is lagging on my pc, i do not have elite mod so i dont want to play in a random room... there is much more reason for me. so the classic version is really f..ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
        Are you really kidding the valofe?
        Why do you put in a box for 400 gcoins or for a 200k GP for Christmas? that's pretty bad fact at least we were expecting Christmas mines or grenades etc ... but you there only date the box crate?

This is sad indeed .... This is not a Christmas event, but a nasty !!
        Yes, another joke for players. I think with such management servers will shut down in a couple of months. No events, no grand sales, nothing happens.
        Last edited by Insane71; 12-20-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

the real christmas event start tomorrow

Comment

How about calm down and wait?

Comment

Wait what for though? Aren't the promised discounts and items already up? What else is there going to be?

Comment

I would rather take a bug/glitch patch than a christmas event >.>

Comment

I would rather take a Leviathan AK luck than a christmas event <.<

Comment

I would rather take a bring back lifetaker and crash patch on kick than a christmas event >.<

Comment

only 1 case ? i can't call it a event and the case cost 220K its too much.

Comment

yeah this is so much usellessss
                        VALOFE BRING BACK OLD CAAAA PLEASE !

Comment

Working...
                        X