No announcement yet.

what the???? dont buy this boxes ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the???? dont buy this boxes ever!

Do not buy this sh*t boxes ever! every boxes i buy bring me regret and that was the last one. i paid 220.000 gp for that and if i sell back it brings back 4.000~ gp holy f*ck i dont log in the game once. i really hate u combat arms u guys really sooooooooo f-cking this game. delete my ca account i am really i dont wanna play this anymore. if u delete my acc i will not want to log in the game cause of i play on this acc for 5 years and i playing this game since 2010 and this game never so f-cked up anymore. u lost 1 more player valofe.

It most be hard having been so ignorant to not even notice that sellback prices went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
      It most be hard having been so ignorant to not even notice that sellback prices went down.
      u think i do not know about the sell back prices. even if u calculate with old sell back prices, it is still dosent worth to pay 200k gp

Comment

A box is not supposed to be worth it, its a gamble with luck, where you get lucky you get a slight payoff.
        While you might hold no value for an item someone else might want that same item so much it is worth buying boxes and trying to get it even if they fail.
        The reason sell back was reduced down to the current level is cause everyone where getting millions off free items on events, opening black highsec cases didnt realy mean you would go negative in cash cause the sell back was too high, those are just some of the reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
          A box is not supposed to be worth it, its a gamble with luck, where you get lucky you get a slight payoff.
          While you might hold no value for an item someone else might want that same item so much it is worth buying boxes and trying to get it even if they fail.
          The reason sell back was reduced down to the current level is cause everyone where getting millions off free items on events, opening black highsec cases didnt realy mean you would go negative in cash cause the sell back was too high, those are just some of the reasons.
          Lol such a sensible reasons to say the least...Who cares if they are getting " millions off free items " or whatever let it be the game is dying the prices are ridiculously high tbfh we are not used to that.They should honestly bring back the old GP system its way better...
          AIM HIGH

Comment

I too, would prefer the old system where everyone paid their way to (supposed) victory or otherwise cry hacker and flame those that outplay and outclass them in skill. /s

Comment

i got orthus 7 days from this box :V

Comment

i got permanent FAMAS G2 Christmas and EOD Suit 30D

Comment

it was the shitest Chrstmas event in history of CA

Comment

the real christmas event start tomorrow i hope this is just a box for christmas and the items like mine in the box and other christmas items be in store for perm

Comment

Ridiculously high? guess you didnt play back in the days or just dont remember.
                      Back in the days we actually had to grind for gp to be able to buy items we wanted for the day, then came the time where events simply showered us with gp and everyone started to gain millions of gp.

But your right why not go back to the old system where you cant buy items for permanent duration, 1, 7, 30 and 90 days duration on anything you can buy for gp.
                      Oh wait we also have to reduce the gp income to what we had back then cause else there is no use, gotta make players struggle instead of having a rather balanced gp economy.
                      Dont forget to remove the option to buy boxes for gp else people might end up getting something for permanent duration, better yet they probably wont have enough gp to buy boxes anyway.

Though to be noted is that our current gp economy might not be perfect but its far from bad, and very far from being ridiculously expensive.
                      The game is not completely dead yet so dont go trying to **** things up.

Comment

It is a gamble. Just show me a single gamble in which you get an almost equal price back if you submit the rivet.
                        Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
                        VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

But why the x-mas mines are 30D ? This was the only reason ( for me ) to buy that box.. And idk why but the premium gear box has 30D-Perm Stuff for 220k GP and this x-mas box has 7D.. Welp guess I cash Leviathan Ak
                          Last edited by Moristree; 12-20-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

You've paid the price for gambling.

Comment

Lol. Why the **** players still buying this peace of shit of expensive box? Maybe possible items makes them horny and unstable. Instead of few of them, and risking getting shitty items, I buyed about 20-25 boxes for 150.000 and guess what? More than 15 permanent items and some of them are rare and epic. Kiddos.

Comment

Working...
                              X