Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a poll in-game or in facebook before making any new changes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a poll in-game or in facebook before making any new changes.

Tbfh in the old forums nexon listened to alot of negative clues and ideas and took them into consideration and they truly ruined ca for us such the remove of elites/ Super Elites,specs,old UI,spec,etc... So Valofe please before taking any ideas or changes into consideration make a poll about it in the game or on facebook because the majority of players never use forums and thats the reason ca was ruined. they listen to the minority on the forums..
    No offense to anyone tho...
    AIM HIGH

true, just people complined in the forums about mines and RPG in ranked nexon nerfed them and its ruined QR.

Comment

• medchouat
      medchouat commented
      Editing a comment
      true... its completely ruined

Its not the first time this have been on discussion though the years but i doubt it will be the last as long as combat arms continues.

I can support polls ingame or in the startup client since any active players would go though there, but making a poll on facebook or discord would be as bad as only listening to minorities on the forum.
    The only thing i am curious about is why people who do not care enough to go on the homepage or the forum should be forced into a vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
      Its not the first time this have been on discussion though the years but i doubt it will be the last as long as combat arms continues.

I can support polls ingame or in the startup client since any active players would go though there, but making a poll on facebook or discord would be as bad as only listening to minorities on the forum.
      The only thing i am curious about is why people who do not care enough to go on the homepage or the forum should be forced into a vote.
      because they dont value the thing until its gone :/ now qr mode is ruined i literally played few games today after a long time i couldnt kill a zombie like the explosives damages are just too low
      AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat View Post

because they dont value the thing until its gone :/ now qr mode is ruined i literally played few games today after a long time i couldnt kill a zombie like the explosives damages are just too low
        I love it when the infected win. Perhaps I should start playing qr again.

Comment

• medchouat
          medchouat commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol humans couldnt survive one round and they all get infected in the first sec of the games its so boring...

• skaymancer
          skaymancer commented
          Editing a comment
          just yesterday i did UNB+1 as infected. the zombies got easy life against the humans its not fun. round in JF end in less than 30 sec.
      Working...
      X