Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is that Christmas Event!!!???

Hi,

I don't know what you think but it looks like you want to combat arms goes out.
    You said there would be a big event like the other years and this morning boom. A box too expensive with bad items in it. Where are mine ine the box, L96A1 Holiday Wolf, MSR, SG50 and all Core weapon? You said that the paid to win was finish but we can only have some Christmas item only buy buying the box. You just want to make money?? Why you did that this year?. I hope this will change, because I ask for chistmas $50 of Karma Koin to buy MSR, but I don't see it. Thank you...

Originally posted by ImDigital View Post
    Hi,

I don't know what you think but it looks like you want to combat arms goes out.
    You said there would be a big event like the other years and this morning boom. A box too expensive with bad items in it. Where are mine ine the box, L96A1 Holiday Wolf, MSR, SG50 and all Core weapon? You said that the paid to win was finish but we can only have some Christmas item only buy buying the box. You just want to make money?? Why you did that this year?. I hope this will change, because I ask for chistmas $50 of Karma Koin to buy MSR, but I don't see it. Thank you...
    the mine in the box and other christmas items are in the box -.-" and the mine in the box are not perm.
    Tomorrow is the official day that starts the christmas bonanza so i hope this is just a case for christmas and the mine in the box and other items be in shop for perm

Comment

Nop they are not there like yesterday. Thank you CA and Valofe for that Christmas of **

Comment

There are better things to give us than a christmas event, more updates are more welcome than any christmas event in my opinion to be honest.
        To be frank im suprised they even gave the players anything for christmas since an event wont give them a bigger playerbase but an overall better game will.

Comment

We want events because otherwise the game becomes annoying in the long run. I kept playing all those years because of that. But now, without good event, me and several other people will leave CA.

Comment

Working...
          X