New CA is infinitely better than "old" CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CA is infinitely better than "old" CA

Lmao at kids in here that think "old" CA (read: 2012-2013 CA) is better than Reloaded

Haxxors abound, pay to win, Noxen didnt GAF about balance, recon + tracker + p90tr = win, yet that's considered better? when you now have better graphics, less p2w, and the game is fun now?
    Call me TheJJMax!
    Click here to party hard

im sure u are new player in this game and u dont know how was this game but tell me why is better the new and the old is bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Cracana1984 View Post
      im sure u are new player in this game and u dont know how was this game but tell me why is better the new and the old is bad?
      Actually I'm an OG player, played on and off since 08. Hackers were uber bad from 2010-2013, loads of p2w since then until Reloaded. With the advent of Reloaded, the game is more fair to players since you can buy just about every gun for in-game currency, decreasing the need for NX or whatever the fk its called now. Also the graphics are infinitely better and much more appealing.
      Call me TheJJMax!
      Click here to party hard

Comment

• iGoKiwiv2
        iGoKiwiv2 commented
        Editing a comment
        In all honesty, I still think Reloaded is Pay2Win, and not balanced because there are people who have guns/gears that other people don't have. For example: The Spec weapons, the Dual Skorpions, mine in a box for permanent, you name it. As for balance, I don't think they didn't do enough when they tried to balance out the weaponry. The M416 CQB Camo is still OP, the AT-22 is still OP, and the P90TR SE is still OP. Why did the guns that needed a buff so badly get neglected so hard? The MSG-90 and K7 come to mind here. Other guns like the INSAS, Galil Ace, and many more didn't even get buffed at all. The SCAR-L should've got buffed to where when you shoot it'd go directly up instead diagonally. People who have bought things from back then still have the advantage over free players. My absolute BIGGEST complaint would have to go the L9 and TPG/TRG series. Why did the under powered L96A1 did not get ANY ammo/accuracy buffs but while the OP TPG-1/TRG-21 get an ammo buff when they clearly didn't need it?

This is where I draw the line, I still think this game is incredibly pay to win.

However, the one good thing about Reloaded I'll give you credit for is that I can buy most of the things I want for perm for GP instead of GC.

• Cracana1984
        Cracana1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        but tell me how is more fair game now pls when eevryone can kick without reason hackers everywhere and noone can kick them unfair players every maps modes and u say is better the Reloaded? im playing to since 2008 and i know how was this game in the past and im sure never will come back that game how was. Graphic are better and u right but this is not the game fixed and about nx players since 2008 people are crying

Originally posted by ukyokuonji View Post

Actually I'm an OG player, played on and off since 08. Hackers were uber bad from 2010-2013, loads of p2w since then until Reloaded. With the advent of Reloaded, the game is more fair to players since you can buy just about every gun for in-game currency, decreasing the need for NX or whatever the fk its called now. Also the graphics are infinitely better and much more appealing.
      You've returned.

Comment

BRO WTF????? U HAVE ANY MENTAL PROBLEM? LIKE DFUQ? NO1 BUT NO ****IN 1,THAT HAS EVER PLAYED CA,likes the new UI,idk no1,the things that reloaded has that r "positive" compared to it bad stuff,are NONE,CA RELOADED IS THE WORST MD****IN GAME EVER,IF WAS BETTER,TELL ME,WHY DFUQ WHEN RELOADED CAME HALF OF COMMUNITY QUITTED? Like since they removed the specs,abilities,all that shit,every1 was quitting,but mostly in reloaded,and in pre-reloaded? stfu idiot,go sleep ****in idiot,ya'll bunch of idiots trynna **** this game,shame,thats a ****in shame,u aint no OG players stfu,even with that "p2w" that i almost never bought perms, like almost never charged,in 2k10-2k15,etc,i always HAD 1000X FUN THAN IN ****IN RELOADED,THIS IS THE WORST SHIT EVER,I SWEAR,U NEED TO GET A ****IN NAP,bro u crazy dawg,ca reloaded is bad AF,"recon + tracker + p90tr= win? " bro u never played in 2k10, this is ez,u came in reloaded,started to see opinions and started to say u played in 2k10-2k12,2k10 had no P2W idiots,in 08 HAD no P2W IDIOT,THERE WAS NO P90TR,AND ALL DAT SHIT,SEE? U DONT KNOW SHIT , GET OUTTA THE FORUM,AND GO TO SLEEP A BIT,CMON U ****IN NEED.

Comment

Originally posted by LukasM200 View Post
          BRO WTF????? U HAVE ANY MENTAL PROBLEM? LIKE DFUQ? NO1 BUT NO ****IN 1,THAT HAS EVER PLAYED CA,likes the new UI,idk no1,the things that reloaded has that r "positive" compared to it bad stuff,are NONE,CA RELOADED IS THE WORST MD****IN GAME EVER,IF WAS BETTER,TELL ME,WHY DFUQ WHEN RELOADED CAME HALF OF COMMUNITY QUITTED? Like since they removed the specs,abilities,all that shit,every1 was quitting,but mostly in reloaded,and in pre-reloaded? stfu idiot,go sleep ****in idiot,ya'll bunch of idiots trynna **** this game,shame,thats a ****in shame,u aint no OG players stfu,even with that "p2w" that i almost never bought perms, like almost never charged,in 2k10-2k15,etc,i always HAD 1000X FUN THAN IN ****IN RELOADED,THIS IS THE WORST SHIT EVER,I SWEAR,U NEED TO GET A ****IN NAP,bro u crazy dawg,ca reloaded is bad AF,"recon + tracker + p90tr= win? " bro u never played in 2k10, this is ez,u came in reloaded,started to see opinions and started to say u played in 2k10-2k12,2k10 had no P2W idiots,in 08 HAD no P2W IDIOT,THERE WAS NO P90TR,AND ALL DAT SHIT,SEE? U DONT KNOW SHIT , GET OUTTA THE FORUM,AND GO TO SLEEP A BIT,CMON U ****IN NEED.
          If only you knew who you were dealing with. I'm sorry, but you were trolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

If only you knew who you were dealing with. I'm sorry, but you were trolled.
            No trolling here loc, Reloaded is great but there's too many BR/Mexican kids that think "old" CA is better, when they're wrong
            Call me TheJJMax!
            Click here to party hard

Comment

• Cracana1984
              Cracana1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              OLD CA was 100 times better than this man all old players can say that

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions about the game and what direction it should be taken for the future. VALOFE takes all suggestions.

Comment

Lol man good joke. I like when people are funny. Now go play with 50 same online players every day...

Comment

I dont know why but this thread is cheering me up reading it =)

Comment

you think reloaded is better ? yes and no the p2w destroyed CA but after reloaded was even more things that ruined it. pff QR,fireteam rip bugs,glitchs,FPS drops, no option to kick things that you hate like mutagens, mutagens in shop for free in GP, hackers,UI and HUD trush, no spec, no /w, no daily jobs, low exp rate in some modes,removal maps, removal super soliders mode,removal channels and servers such VIP server , shit rank rewards,ugly rank icons etc... i need to add more ? no its enough. but the only things that was good in reloaded was new graphics and weapons rebalance.
                  Last edited by skaymancer; 12-21-2017, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Cracana1984
                    Cracana1984 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    u wronk about p2w destroy this game this game was CA EUROPE after nexon they make the merge and was bad idea because all from NA players in this game was lagging so much after when they make free to play game without rules elite etc this destroy the game and the OP WEAPONS ofc

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
                  you think reloaded is better ? yes and no the p2w destroyed CA but after reloaded was even more things that ruined it. pff QR,fireteam rip bugs,glitchs,FPS drops, no option to kick things that you hate like mutagens, mutagens in shop for free in GP, hackers,UI and HUD trush, no spec, no /w, no daily jobs, low exp rate in some modes,removal maps, removal super soliders mode,removal channels and servers such VIP server , shit rank rewards,ugly rank icons etc... i need to add more ? no its enough. but the only things that was good in reloaded was new graphics and weapons rebalance.
                  QR and Fireteam are trash modes (well, I like DT )
                  RIP bugs/glitches? Okay? Noob here likes that shite
                  Mutagens in shop for GP = bad because why?
                  Hardly seen any haxx0rs
                  HUD is very readable, I like how clean it is
                  no specs = good, get that cancer outta here
                  dunno what /w is
                  No daily jobs does suck, I hope they add them back in
                  Low exp rate, who cares. Just play the game cuz you like it
                  Super soldiers was trash, but I miss Papa server (Rec rules)
                  Call me TheJJMax!
                  Click here to party hard

Comment

• LukasM200
                    LukasM200 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dfuq? Problem's people like ya thinking on your own only,reloaded is to ezz,SS was amazing,victor servers was amazing for SNDs,u talkin trash,Mutagens are a way op item, so u hypocrite,u sayin in old ca was P2W,and u want mutas in shop? ahahaha sense...Hud is a shit,discusting, NASTY,,see u aint got no arguments,u mean that having to leave the game room to change ur inv is good? its some good in the game? UI is a shit in reloaded,ffs,Everything in reloaded is shit, theres no sense on watcha trynna say,"Super soldiers was trash" see thats ur opinion,thats ur problem, ah i dont want cuz it SUCKS,no1 thinks like ya,so? U see u aint got no ****in sense,u only thinkin on yo,u trynna contradict every1,bcuz u might be the ones u like too.

• Cracana1984
                    Cracana1984 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    if u misss REC rules server i know what player u are

It's nice that you like Reloaded but you're alone against nearly 20.000 Players in this point, these 20k Players are the Core of this Game!
                  The whole game has changed and the Only things you care of is Hackers and Specs?
                  -Nobody asked for better graphics
                  -Nobody asked for a Match-Making-System
                  -Nobody wanted a new HUD.
                  -Nobody wanted Tank Vests with 25% Protection!
                  -SnD mode is now unplayable
                  -The whole game is more unbalaced than it was before
                  -Now everybody gets free OP Perm gifts?
                  The game is broken and only Classic CA can repair it. If Classic CA woun't come up, the game is R.I.P. and that's a Fact!

Comment

• LukasM200
                    LukasM200 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AGREE WITH EACH BUT EACH POINT OF YOURS,CA Reloaded has none that's good, but like NONE

Originally posted by ukyokuonji View Post

QR and Fireteam are trash modes (well, I like DT )
                  RIP bugs/glitches? Okay? Noob here likes that shite
                  Mutagens in shop for GP = bad because why?
                  Hardly seen any haxx0rs
                  HUD is very readable, I like how clean it is
                  no specs = good, get that cancer outta here
                  dunno what /w is
                  No daily jobs does suck, I hope they add them back in
                  Low exp rate, who cares. Just play the game cuz you like it
                  Super soldiers was trash, but I miss Papa server (Rec rules)
                  QR and fireteam trush modes ??? they had massive community and you call them trush pff.
                  from reloaded players abuse new glitchs and glitchs in genral in QR.
                  mutagens in shop is bad idea because many people hate them and there is no way to ban them so its just will make the mode more no fun to those guys who not like them like me as you can see QR is empty now.
                  i saw many hackers from reloaded and its just got more worst from valofe.
                  no specs=good? what about fireteam and QR ? i remmember in the past many players loved specs and if it was problem was Emod for make room name and its not a problem to made a option to ban them like "no abilites" that was.
                  /w is option that was before reloaded to send pravite message to player.
                  low exp rate who care ? i do care and many care tell me what is the chance now to get CIC ? 0
                  super soliders was trush ? it was popular in the past.

Comment

• Cracana1984
                    Cracana1984 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    QR and FT is the same only now alot players are crying about muta weapons players i saw alote players with bad kd thay said they have skill in QR anothers srsly i dont know what are they doing in this game and more problems got this game now then before OLD ca was amazing game and i miss but never and i know cant be again great CA is dead for ever

• skaymancer
                    skaymancer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    kd in QR ? looooooooooool
                Working...
                X