Winter Game mode????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Game mode????

Hi all, i want to ask something, what about snowfight, winter game mode ? Nexon give us all winter that mod, and i have seen photo of that mode after new patch something about it...
    but i find that for create a game but i dont found it,maybe mode dont start already? if someone knows something about this?

Maybe it will not I hope they still give and mainly to the shop something from Christmas and not just a poor box

Comment

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
      Maybe it will not I hope they still give and mainly to the shop something from Christmas and not just a poor box
      Why you think may will not give us, if they made photo of that mode in Client of Game?
      And yes i agree with you this all events and shop look like Nexon, Event's is same, christmass rewards is same, i think they will put in this game something new, but how i can see, nothing is new ..

Comment

it just wants old CA, where were the daily jobs, etc not this .....

Comment

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
          it just wants old CA, where were the daily jobs, etc not this .....
          Yeah, that is point... but can there some moderator, or someone who knows answer me for my question?

Comment

i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
              Nexon give us all winter that mod
              Oh that isn't true. It was a long run of suggestions and petitions over years until Nexon added the Snowball fight to the game again
              The map freezer is available for custom elimination. But that's not the snowball fight mode you are asking for.

I poked about it. Let's cross the fingers :P

Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
              VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
                Oh that isn't true. It was a long run of suggestions and petitions over years until Nexon added the Snowball fight to the game again
                The map freezer is available for custom elimination. But that's not the snowball fight mode you are asking for.

I poked about it. Let's cross the fingers :P

I love to play Snowball mode in Snow Valley or Cold Seed, It was a funny mode with friends, all screaming in TS³. I hope to Valofe comes back this funny mode.
                • • • • • • • • •
                ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
                ---
                [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

I hope they will give us... Because why not, if is there all same event's and all things same as nexon why not snowfight, i dont see reason...? (!)

Comment

CA NA used to have the snowball fight but powerlevelling fools ruined it so they removed it and legit players missed out on playing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by iGoPostal View Post
                      CA NA used to have the snowball fight but powerlevelling fools ruined it so they removed it and legit players missed out on playing it again.
                      ** players always try to get powerlevel with different modes/maps for example Modes as Seize and Secure, Snowball, QR, Spy Hunt, Hunted and maps as Lunar Labs. So we should to adjust to Staff decitions. But I hope to Valofe Staff can come back this funny mode for Winter maybe.

• • • • • • • • •
                      ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
                      ---
                      [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

PowerLVL or not idk,all can be fixed, and we are not NA, we are EUROPE.. we must play that mode this winter.

Comment

Working...
                        X