So much for 'discount galore'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for 'discount galore'

Kind of disappointing, possibly a taste of things to come, I guess. Either specify if more sales are coming, and give us a time and date. Sick of the vague nonsense.

Lack of communication from a game with soo few people in it- I have zero hope for the future.

Before someone else tells me to wait a day more - okay sure you make up a new sale start time out of your asses. Fact is - nobody knows anything because VALOFE themselves don't communicate.
    Last edited by nikerules09; 12-21-2017, 06:32 AM.

The x-mas box is lit af, idk what u talk about.. best Event DDDDDDDDDD Wait a day more i guess Just buy the Leviathan Ak because its sick and a discount for that also

Comment

Originally posted by nikerules09 View Post
      Kind of disappointing, possibly a taste of things to come, I guess. Either specify if more sales are coming, and give us a time and date. Sick of the vague nonsense.

Lack of communication from a game with soo few people in it- I have zero hope for the future.

Before someone else tells me to wait a day more - okay sure you make up a new sale start time out of your asses. Fact is - nobody knows anything because VALOFE themselves don't communicate.
      I am agree

Comment

Working...
      X