Stop the Classic Vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the Classic Vote!

As you can see we never will reach the 100k Votes, so just stop the Impossible and do something for the Game! This Vote is just an excuse for the fact that you don't have any Clue what to do now. But there is no way back and you have only 3 Options right now.

1. Stay by Reloaded and try to Repair what Nexon couldn't.
    2. Go back to Classic and give at least the core players the beloved CA back.
    3. Close the Game and stop Trolling.

regards

_Electricized

If I miss anything about previous client, it's just UI, no more.
    • • • • • • • • •
    ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
    ---
    [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

Originally posted by imJIDIC View Post
      If I miss anything about previous client, it's just UI, no more.
      • • • • • • • • •
      ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
      ---
      [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]
      Has nothing to do with this Topic...

Comment

Originally posted by OneRavy View Post

Has nothing to do with this Topic...
        I tried to say OK for the Reloaded version, fixing bugs, because if Valofe decide to come back previous client (oldCA) it's the same to P2W rules, OP weapons, GCboys everywhere etc. So I prefer ur first point:

Comment

i don't have power to wait for "fixing" reloaded because its will take years. i prefer to go into classic CA and to change few things there like weapons rebalance i want the game with spec, Emods and they can keep the GP perms.
          Last edited by skaymancer; 12-21-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Spambox1
            Spambox1 commented
            Editing a comment
            The moment Emod is back the game is offically dead for me regardless of any other changes they make.
            Having players with Emod have been a far worse experience for me than the old brutal hacker waves where you played solo against a full team of hackers.
            So ill take playing against hackers any day over Emods, atleast there is a chance i will will be able to finish my games even if there is a hacker in the room, with an Emod in the room that chance is so low it can be overlooked.

• skaymancer
            skaymancer commented
            Editing a comment
            I prefer Emod abuse and to not play with mutagens in QR :c

I'd be fine if they stick with Reloaded or go back to OG CA
          Call me TheJJMax!
          Click here to party hard

Comment

Emod like = The Emod got infected. Emod thinkin: "WAIT, thats IMPOSSIBLE howwwwwww.. oh hes a hacker )))))))" U got kicked out.

Feelsbad

Comment

• imJIDIC
              imJIDIC commented
              Editing a comment
              or when Emod played with his mates, if someone of them said "hacker hacker", the "cheater" got kicked for a little cryers. I have lived that many times. Sad moment.

I agree totally,it should be stopped,but it doesnt matter the votin anymore,trust on what im sayin... This is not a way to see if they'll bring,they'll much prolly do it,its obvious like,every1 wants it,the UI has to be changed,im sorry but it has,hisec cases,like grey,black hisec cases etc, need to comeback, karambits should be removed,this an implement nexon made that they trynna make it look like CSGO,no THANKS,so,2010 ca version would be amazin,but they shouldnt remove,some weapons with skins,bcuz a lotta ppl got em perm,that would be bullshit with those who have it,including me,but karambits who got it perms,they could reward them in other way, cuz it has nothin to do with Combat Arms,basically theres none good in reloaded,only prolly graphics,which not much people use them,bcuz of their pcs,but im sorry,we need to leave from a game room to change our inventory,thats shit,how some1 supports reloaded?Has 1 or 2 improvements,but without that its all shit,they ****ed it up,prefer to have that "p2w" that never affected me,and i never charged b4,in 2010-2014...,so like,ya'll want reloaded,that has every step and way to **** ca? Every1 quitted cuz of it,theres none more to say.
            Old ca is the only way to still have a good game.

Comment

absolutely the old ca. I miss every single thing of it. and to those complaing about elites ffs don't play in rooms with elites or host ur own room its very simple tf.
              AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by imJIDIC View Post

I tried to say OK for the Reloaded version, fixing bugs, because if Valofe decide to come back previous client (oldCA) it's the same to P2W rules, OP weapons, GCboys everywhere etc. So I prefer ur first point:

So what? We lived with P2W, we Grown up with P2W, we need P2W. No More free P90TR gifts, no more CQB gifts, if you wan't a Fair game you are wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by OneRavy View Post

So what? We lived with P2W, we Grown up with P2W, we need P2W. No More free P90TR gifts, no more CQB gifts, if you wan't a Fair game you are wrong here.
                  Yea, I don't care if the old CA was extremely p2w, mostly because by now I have all the op weapons and gear for perm. Feel free to remove the 20+ recon vest reskins and just go back to the original.

Comment

Problem with vote is one... Alot of players dont know for that vote... I think VALOFe make bad move when they put Votes in the Site.. because there is alot of players who will never come to the Site/Forum.. First my 8-9 friends (From real life)
                    So VALOFE team if you wanna try again that vote, better idea is to put that vote somewhere in Game (CA CLIENT) because this vote is just wasting a time.... We will never got a 100% because reasons what i tell before in this post...
                    I have that idea for VALOFE TEAM (PUT VOTE IN A GAME AND GIVE 7-10 DAYS FOR IT) AND YOU WILL GOT RESULT'S AND MAKE YOUR NEXT MOVE WHEN YOU SEEN RESULTS, BACK OLD CLASSIC CA, OR WORK ON RELOADED...
                    that's all

Comment

Working...
                    X