Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back old CA !

Hello
    Valofe please return the old combat arms back.
    There are many reasons why we want the old Combat arms so why simply do not you do it

Now look at clan wars, you are just dead just looking for CW (clan wars) for 3 hours and just can not find it because it does not really play the game

Others are Quarantine Regen
    You are all right when I say so well ......... a lot, look at the point that everything is behind the GP and everyone buys mutagens and how we have to kill it when you reduce the damage to the grenades and on a rocket launcher ??! splashing 3 rpg 1 frag NL grenade and crusher still living ?? So what are we, the terminators or what? this is simply pretty pathetic

A little level what the orthus already has? because the crates for the GP is not just a fighting arm, but just a game that has no future.

Also, the same hacker who buys on some VIP site and 1 level has m32, claymore, remote and flies, and what are we about to do ??? And you do not do anything with them

Elite moderators if they were here it would be easier to kick them out of the game and not as now simply uselles

Kicked players ????!
    This got me the most out of it, you could not do it any more than hate some ..... error and stop it all players?
    I'll give you an example of a QR (Quarantine Regen) player running a 1v12 zombie start kicking, kicking passes successfully, which means that it fits the error and all stops, a zombie it clicks faster than a human and gets an infect? it's just stupid and nasty this.
    The same thing when you run on the Kill Creek map, kneel, kneel and then it stops you and you fall.

Voting about old ca?
    That also made me wonder how you want to get 100,000 players?
    Even if 2/4 of the player does not know that some voting is on VALOFE pages
    1000 player and 1%? uselles
    I do not know why you do not have a 50,000 player there
    You know that 100,000 there will never be that much because you have so much chance, but it's in vain just so many people will not find it if they do not even play
    Currently there is 34.50% VALOFE PLEASE this is impossible to do 100%

I do not know why you did not give a poll to the new CA it would not 100% pass that I'm sure of!

There are also daily jobs, roll dice, elite moderators, fix glitchs, old HUD, CW elimination for and not some Search Destroyd only

VALOFE PLEASE FOR ALL COMBAT ARMS PLAYERS
    IF YOU WANT TO PLAY YOUR PLAYERS, DOING YOU TO WORK ONE THAN THESE IS HAPPY EVERYTHING !!! DO NOT WANT TO BE GREAT, BUT IT IS THE TRUE ALL YOU SEE GO GO OLD CA

Do you want CLASSIC CA ??
    Yes i want him 10000%
    86.05%
    I do not know what CLASSIC CA is
    2.33%
    No i dont want
    11.63%
    Last edited by Paja145; 12-25-2017, 06:14 PM.

i was running in QR in jf against 14 zombies the kick message pop up and i killed my self by a nade lol i really hate that.
    classic CA with weapons rebalance(not explosives), Emods, specs no p2w and this game come to be alive.
    Last edited by skaymancer; 12-21-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

If Valofe returns to the OG CA, AKA 2008 CA pre Black Market, I'd love that to happen
      Call me TheJJMax!
      Click here to party hard

Comment

• LukasM200
        LukasM200 commented
        Editing a comment
        See,why dont u think like that,instead of ****in RELOADED!,i prefer 2008 100x times than ****in Reloaded,reloaded's a crap,dont say it aint,

I hope VALOFE gets reason and makes back classic ca and not these trash CA which is slowly dying

Comment

PAja said all... Good job paja, Nice text, VALOFE please read this..

Comment

We're probably going to get classic regardless.

Comment

• LukasM200
            LukasM200 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish they bring the classic 1.

I wish too that they will bring the classic one. But Im not understend just one VALOFE team have seen this Forum, and their mod's work there for see what their players want and what write about, cause we are comunity there, and family, cause i playing 10 years, so i feel that, i not understend they have seen, 98% soliders on forum writing about Clasic CA, and they knows all about it, and then they give us ussles vote, we will never got that... because some reasons i have write about that reasons before on forum so i will not repeat that.
          I just know one, that VALOFE team not have idea how much money will take if back Clasic CA that is very good bussines,

OLD CA = EASY MONEY
          Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-23-2017, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
            I wish too that they will bring the classic one. But Im not understend just one VALOFE team have seen this Forum, and their mod's work there for see what their players want and what write about, cause we are comunity there, and family, cause i playing 10 years, so i feel that, i not understend they have seen, 98% soliders on forum writing about Clasic CA, and they knows all about it, and then they give us ussles vote, we will never got that... because some reasons i have write about that reasons before on forum so i will not repeat that.
            I just know one, that VALOFE team not have idea how much money will take if back Clasic CA that is very good bussines,

OLD CA = EASY MONEY
            Im pretty sure that old CA would be the very last nail in the coffin even if we think reloaded was the last at this moment.

Comment

Pfft only 30%??? That is pathetic considering you can vote once a day. Maybe not as many people actually want the shitty "Classic CA" back as you dumb ©unts think there is.
              #NotMyClassic

Comment

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                how many wants reloaded ? tell me 0.000000001% maybe braindead
                btw before the everyday vote we got arround 14% and its more than the players who wants reloaded.

• skaymancer
                skaymancer commented
                Editing a comment
                there is x100 negative things in reloaded more than the old good game.

reloaded needs 2 stay

Edit: what is classic CA
              Been walking on water for some time now

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
                Pfft only 30%??? That is pathetic considering you can vote once a day. Maybe not as many people actually want the shitty "Classic CA" back as you dumb ©unts think there is.
                That's because most people do not know that VALOFE votes are the only thing I know when you ask in the game "Do you want a classic CA or a new one?" And all Classic CAs

If NEXON on the pages gave the vote on VALOFE pages I'm sure there would be more votes than now

Comment

• Spambox1
                  Spambox1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your making no sense.

Yes there is problems with vote, cause they put goal 100. but there in a game is not more than a 3,000 active players on this moment,im sure! So how much is on forum? i think not more than 500-600, but of that 600, 560 want Classic CA, other is new players, or some of old players who play eli and hate Turet and other special item, dude im in this game about a 10 years, so i know what happend there, and how peoples think about this problem... so vote will never got 100% and this is funny.... Valofe team not know what to do with game, so they resume vote for new 10 days.... this made me borring :/
                Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-24-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post
                  all you reloaded nerds who like having a shitty ui, shitty clan system, 1 cw mode, a lame ranked mode can keep playing reloaded.

Comment

Originally posted by minhamiggy1 View Post
                    reloaded needs 2 stay

Edit: what is classic CA
                    classic CA is not reloaded xD

Comment

VALOFE please read it and put it on the player and not on some ****ing vote because it does not cost you there you want 100,000 people because you know it will not be and it tire me anymore how we have to wait for the jeslti it comes out or you do not know that it's impossible to do 100% at the moment to make a database of active people on combat arms that will definitely not even 10k and in the vote is already 30k + voices so what more do you want ???

Voting is simply unfair, so many voices do not have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X