Bring back old CA !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post

Voting is simply unfair, so many voices do not have a chance.
    I think the same, but there is no one mod or GM to said something, somewhere, somethime
    I think you need calm down a little paja, because how i can seen you take this serious
    Btw everywhere you can read same comments, this will become so hot if more soliders enter the forum, but for now there is not a big group of members...

Comment

• Paja145
      Paja145 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I take it seriously because it was a good game and I had friends who could be trusted and everything but now just as if nothing because they all stopped because of the new that is so trash like now

i want def the old ca. classic:ca is the best...

Comment

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
      VALOFE please read it and put it on the player and not on some ****ing vote because it does not cost you there you want 100,000 people because you know it will not be and it tire me anymore how we have to wait for the jeslti it comes out or you do not know that it's impossible to do 100% at the moment to make a database of active people on combat arms that will definitely not even 10k and in the vote is already 30k + voices so what more do you want ???

Voting is simply unfair, so many voices do not have a chance.
      Before the playerdrop in 2012 combat arms had a playerbase of several 100k.

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
        SoulhunterIT commented
        Editing a comment
        Even more at old good days...including inactive players of course

I'm not even sure if it's worth coming back to this CA state... Even if the vote to get the Classic CA back got extended, it won't be enough. I want it to happen, but only time will tell.

Comment

I've always pondered on the the idea of them porting CA to a better engine, at least to one that can use more than 1 thread, but it's been an unrealistic thought since the day it came to mind. Rather than the extensions/modifications to the graphics pipeline they did recently, perhaps effort should've been placed elsewhere? Idk, food for thought.

Comment

I think after xmass, we will know if they bring clasic CA or not...there is not alot of active players now, and all of them want old ca.
          But who ask us?....

Comment

They removed time limit from vote page

Comment

• Paja145
              Paja145 commented
              Editing a comment
              No, I do not see the voting time there is 5 days 11 hours ..

• SoulhunterIT
              SoulhunterIT commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, my bad

Originally posted by McKiwi2 View Post
            I've always pondered on the the idea of them porting CA to a better engine, at least to one that can use more than 1 thread, but it's been an unrealistic thought since the day it came to mind. Rather than the extensions/modifications to the graphics pipeline they did recently, perhaps effort should've been placed elsewhere? Idk, food for thought.
            There's a game on steam called line of sight and they have the map junk flea in it and it looks amazing. This is the game that combat arms was supposed to come out after ca under nexon but got cancelled and is now under a new publisher.

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
              SoulhunterIT commented
              Editing a comment
              Original name was Combat Arms: Line of Sight developed by Black Spot team and published by Nexon in 2015 and it was like a spin-off of Combat Arms.
              The game didn't have success so Nexon decided to close it and sell it to Black Spot Entertainment... this company made a good work to re-designed it and make it popular

• McKiwi2
              McKiwi2 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I know about line of sight, I was really disappointed that it was never open to the NA region (as far as I know) and so I never got to try it out. I didn't want to deal with using a VPN in case it was region locked.

bring back vivox

Comment

I'm rather interested in how VALOFE wants to get 100,000 votes when she knows very well it's impossible it just makes me most interested

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                They removed time limit from vote page
                hmmm, what it means? if not have time limit we will got Classic ca in 2019 lol, there is not peoples for 100.
                Or maybe they put off time from vote, cause they want back us old ca?
                hmmm, very intersting.

Comment

• SoulhunterIT
                  SoulhunterIT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe they'll wait until it will reach target of 100k votes without time limits, of course this will take some time that they could use to fix something in the game

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

hmmm, what it means? if not have time limit we will got Classic ca in 2019 lol, there is not peoples for 100.
                Or maybe they put off time from vote, cause they want back us old ca?
                hmmm, very intersting.
                if they are not bringing it back in January the game is gonna die. its dying so fast and they still haven't said a single thing this is called game suicide... they have to hurrty up and bring back the old ca asap b4 every1 stops playing including me coz im done with reloaded

Comment

Originally posted by medchouat1 View Post

if they are not bringing it back in January the game is gonna die. its dying so fast and they still haven't said a single thing this is called game suicide... they have to hurrty up and bring back the old ca asap b4 every1 stops playing including me coz im done with reloaded
                  Im agree with you man, 1000%, but you said "This game is gonna die." but you forgot to said that this game gonna die since 2013, in that time players massive stop to playing, me too, So they must Bring old ca in Next 30 days, because there is not alot of active players, if you go login to the game at the night after 00:00 you can calculate all players in all rooms in 2 minuts... i do it many time and there is not more than 600-800 peoples at night... That is nothing,when i remember 2010-2011 in night almost 500,000 active soliders in a game... now this game died, and im very sad about that, cause i give alot of my time and all on this game... 10 years of playing, and after spend alot of money nexon sold it like tresh game, and now new company not know what to do with. they must bring old ca and alot of old players will back ( casue all of them have friend who play this sh*t) , after it new players will come and all be fine, i understend VALOFE team, cause they have no idea how much easy money is if they bring us OLD CA, they not have idea how much money peoples spend on this game alot of years and after all we got this reloaded CA? i Think this is not fair i mean NEXON,. Personaly i can say you i have spend about 7,500euros from 2008-2015! and... what i got? reloaded ca? no thanks but i will not play this!! and if some of GM's or ADMINS read this, please TELL to your boss, what we want, tell to him that your and our game will die very soon. Something need to happend with this game, please just take a look on Forum, look how much member is there and how much of them writing just about CLASIC CA, that peoples is active in a game,but there have OLD players who have do Migration but still not login into a game, and just read the forum to see what will happend with game! and if you not bring us old ca, alot of them will stop playing i know it because i have played 2-3 days and i speek with alot of players in a game, That is not point and no one of us want it !! I dont want it first... Because there is nothing ok !! First of all Graphic is not new, alot of peoples abusing, and harrasing in a game, we need elite moderators. we want All wepons open to all Players, not just fo some of them (m134,flamethrower,aids) , this what i write is just 3% of reasons for BACK us old CA because there is not just players from Classic ca, there comming some of new players and they want to have that special wepons, so i think they want too Classic but they have not idea what is.
                  Sorry for my bad english im not learn it in school and i dont preffer to use google translate,i write this alone.
                  MAKE CA GREAT AGAIN!
                  Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-26-2017, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

Im agree with you man, 1000%, but you said "This game is gonna die." but you forgot to said that this game gonna die since 2013, in that time players massive stop to playing, me too, So they must Bring old ca in Next 30 days, because there is not alot of active players, if you go login to the game at the night after 00:00 you can calculate all players in all rooms in 2 minuts... i do it many time and there is not more than 600-800 peoples at night... That is nothing,when i remember 2010-2011 in night almost 500,000 active soliders in a game... now this game died, and im very sad about that, cause i give alot of my time and all on this game... 10 years of playing, and after spend alot of money nexon sold it like tresh game, and now new company not know what to do with. they must bring old ca and alot of old players will back ( casue all of them have friend who play this sh*t) , after it new players will come and all be fine, i understend VALOFE team, cause they have no idea how much easy money is if they bring us OLD CA, they not have idea how much money peoples spend on this game alot of years and after all we got this reloaded CA? i Think this is not fair i mean NEXON,. Personaly i can say you i have spend about 7,500euros from 2008-2015! and... what i got? reloaded ca? no thanks but i will not play this!! and if some of GM's or ADMINS read this, please TELL to your boss, what we want, tell to him that your and our game will die very soon. Something need to happend with this game, please just take a look on Forum, look how much member is there and how much of them writing just about CLASIC CA, that peoples is active in a game,but there have OLD players who have do Migration but still not login into a game, and just read the forum to see what will happend with game! and if you not bring us old ca, alot of them will stop playing i know it because i have played 2-3 days and i speek with alot of players in a game, That is not point and no one of us want it !! I dont want it first... Because there is nothing ok !! First of all Graphic is not new, alot of peoples abusing, and harrasing in a game, we need elite moderators. we want All wepons open to all Players, not just fo some of them (m134,flamethrower,aids) , this what i write is just 3% of reasons for BACK us old CA because there is not just players from Classic ca, there comming some of new players and they want to have that special wepons, so i think they want too Classic but they have not idea what is.
                    Sorry for my bad english im not learn it in school and i dont preffer to use google translate,i write this alone.
                    MAKE CA GREAT AGAIN!
                    classic ca ftw!
                    AIM HIGH

Comment

Just 4 days and a couple of hours and we will learn the truth if VALOFE returns back to the classic CA or not I hope they decide otherwise than by the vote because it is really impossible to give 100,000 votes to this number of people at the moment

HYPE BRING BACK CA ! PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                      X