Bring back old CA !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post

oh god its not all about the free runners community the whole game got killed CW,VIP players,QR,fireteam,SnD everything got fu.cked UI HUD ugly af. 2017 version is shi,t but definitely better than reloaded. reloaded bring hackers,glitchers,new glitchs,new bugs, you must to play with the things you hate(mutagens,spec items etc..) lag,FPS drops,no VIP server, no super soliders, low EXP rates in some modes, bad ranks rewards, login errors, if you playing OMA,arms rance and hunted you can't even kick the hackers and more. i can add even more but its enough to know how many bad things there is in reloaded classic still better than that. im not saying that 2017 version can save the game its can kill it too just reloaded is worst than classic and can kill the game faster.
    How on earth did Reloaded bring more cheaters??? That doesn't even make any sense you damned idiot do you not realize how bad the cheater problem was in the game for such a long time? What if "Classic CA" ends up being the 2009 version do you really think VALOFE could handle life taker, room crasher and weapon spawner when their staff has to ask this on Discord?

No new bugs that Reloaded created are anywhere near as bad or easily abused as the elevator and no spread jumping bugs which Reloaded finally fixed.

Not being able to block things you don't like to play against isn't much of a problem if weapons, gear and functions are continually balanced so they don't get to the point where people don't want to play with them and if not being able to block things is still a problem adding something similar to the old weapon block function is a much better idea then re-adding Elite moderator so it can be abused again.

VIP server, super soliders, low exp and bad rank rewards are irrelevant and simply fixes even if they did matter (they don't).

You keep talking about this game being killed or dying what you don't understand is it actually already died years ago so why would going back to the game so many people left revive the player-base???
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSting View Post

How on earth did Reloaded bring more cheaters??? That doesn't even make any sense you damned idiot do you not realize how bad the cheater problem was in the game for such a long time? What if "Classic CA" ends up being the 2009 version do you really think VALOFE could handle life taker, room crasher and weapon spawner when their staff has to ask this on Discord?

No new bugs that Reloaded created are anywhere near as bad or easily abused as the elevator and no spread jumping bugs which Reloaded finally fixed.

Not being able to block things you don't like to play against isn't much of a problem if weapons, gear and functions are continually balanced so they don't get to the point where people don't want to play with them and if not being able to block things is still a problem adding something similar to the old weapon block function is a much better idea then re-adding Elite moderator so it can be abused again.

VIP server, super soliders, low exp and bad rank rewards are irrelevant and simply fixes even if they did matter (they don't).

You keep talking about this game being killed or dying what you don't understand is it actually already died years ago so why would going back to the game so many people left revive the player-base???
      You seem to be under the impression that they would revert the game back and also bring back all the bugs, glitches, and hacks. They can keep the improvements of reloaded and make the rest classic. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post

You seem to be under the impression that they would revert the game back and also bring back all the bugs, glitches, and hacks. They can keep the improvements of reloaded and make the rest classic. Problem solved.
        LMAO making a game isn't as simple as picking and choosing the best parts from different versions like playing with Lego.
        #NotMyClassic

Comment

Now this is where I question myself on whether or not to actually come back to CA. If Reloaded is staying, then at least get rid of the awful UI/HUD and removing the fact that you have to leave the room in order to change gear, go to the in-game shop, etc.

Comment

2013 had the best UI IMO. what UI are they gonna put in the classic ca though ?
            AIM HIGH

Comment

they should be more transparent with us...
              AIM HIGH

Comment

Again speaking about hackers? after 9 years again ? lol
                I think there is not ANtihack system, cause no one can stop them, im sad about it but that is true.
                Abnormal gameplay is problem with me too, last night i was playing Hunt, and they put me out with no reason after 25-30 minuts of playing.
                same in Fireteam they put me out in middle of the game.
                #WeneedClassic.
                Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-28-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Sting, hackers are still in the game, every 3rd game I encounter a hacker who does HS only, spawns turrets out of their butt, or uses airstrike designator in NO EXPLOSIVES rooms. The cheater problem is still not solved. VIP hacks that people pay for begin to function right after the maintenance. I don't think NEXON or VALOFE can handle that. It doesn't matter if we go back to 2009, they will still be around.

NEXON or VALOFE can pull the switches all they want, but some weapons will still be outperforming the others and people will continue to spill salt over the forums. We need the weapon block function either way and I would like to be able to use my launchers again in Fireteam, with their old damage stats and not a miniscule radius and 20 damage which cannot kill a single NPC in Desert Thunder.

Re-adding Elite Moderator will allow us to boot hackers from the rooms, VALOFE needs to come up with some penalties for abusers that will be saved onto logs and players who continously abuse the mod will have it removed for a limited amount of time. You can't just seriously sit there and watch a flyhacker with unlimited ammo fly around you and deliver headshots in One Man Army mode. Of course I can leave, but do I have to leave every single game?

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/valofe.comb...type=3&theater You have the result that VALOFE wants a classic CA, but I do not know why they just do not give it back why we wait for the vote

Comment

why do not you give the official facebook combat arms ?? but why do I see it on another where there is only 6,000 players roll it on facebook official where there are 1million people and more then you will see those voices

Comment

Make hype for old CA!

#HYPE CLASSIC CA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post
                          Spambox1 you can think what you want mate, calm down. I think your comment is not correct, you dont know what you writing.
                          They must back CA if they want good game, thats all man.
                          To put it very simple, people who do not give a shit should expect shit in return.
                          Whenever you think this is correct or not does not realy matter since its a lifelesson you will learn sooner or later anyway.

Comment

• McKiwi2
                            McKiwi2 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What are opinions?

• Spambox1
                            Spambox1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            When already looking at the fact having an opinion on something if its correct or not is useless.

Originally posted by Paja145 View Post
                          why do not you give the official facebook combat arms ?? but why do I see it on another where there is only 6,000 players roll it on facebook official where there are 1million people and more then you will see those voices
                          Yeah i think the same, if they buy a game why not take a CA page from Nexon!? cause there is about 6,000 peoples, but on CA is 1,500,000 peoples...
                          #OLDCA

Comment

1.500.000? ahahah are you joking? are you kidding? ahahahhahha valofe wants only to gain new players, that's clear, maybe because they (with nexon accordate) want to evelop and publish new fps game and they are taking information on whitch is the best way to make great game that will let all spend money. that's the thruth!
                            --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
                            TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

we are all under experiment... seems Catholic religion: promise the EDEN (this permanent op stuffs) to have all interested and "addicted" (and looking at how much are addicted to this kind of game and this kind of dynamic) and next do the best prototype of f2p p2w game ever published! XD
                              --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
                              TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

Working...
                              X