No announcement yet.

Bring back the old clasic CA Please !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the old clasic CA Please !!!

Hi Valofe !!!

I just want to say , Since I have transfered my account I haven't been On Combat Arms since that because I'm just waiting for old ca to come back .. I been playing combat arms since 2009 and I love it so much. all I want to see if the old ca be back with SE / MEGA / ELITE / SPECS / etc.. everything that was removed !! . If you guys do it my dream is come true.

I agree with u all my friends didnt login they just transfered their accounts and are waiting for the old ca
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by scottdm777 View Post
      Hi Valofe !!!

I just want to say , Since I have transfered my account I haven't been On Combat Arms since that because I'm just waiting for old ca to come back .. I been playing combat arms since 2009 and I love it so much. all I want to see if the old ca be back with SE / MEGA / ELITE / SPECS / etc.. everything that was removed !! . If you guys do it my dream is come true.
      I Agree with you 100% man... you are correct... I remember when i start to play this game, that was a great.... now that is just Memories, and that is sad...
      If they not back us Old combat we will seen what will happend, but nothing i think, just some new players.... They must back us SUPERELITE, or just elite because there is now alot of Harrasing, insulting family and others,Also we need SPEC's, and full stats of players because this is very hiden and far from one Click, fix this modern Client, this is very very bad.... I start Think to stop playing again because this modern shit i not like... :/
      Last edited by FireteamRS; 12-23-2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

If only the messenger server worked so I could see how many of my friends actually transferred.

Comment

If you see their name instead a string of numbers and letters, they transfered their account

Comment

Working...
          X