O p i n i o n s ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O p i n i o n s ?

Was it a mistake for Nexon to sell the Combat Arms game to Valofe Global?

1.YES
    2. NO
    3. F*CK VALOFE. GIVE US A RESPONSE, INCOMPETENT COMPANY.

PD. THEY ARE SO BAD IN THEIR JOB THAT THEY CAN NOT PUT THE VOTES ON THIS PAGE.

Click here

Comment

I can't pls put a link

Comment

No I meant, edit your post and click on that icon XD

Comment

There is an option to add a poll on your thread when you created it.
          [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
          [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
          Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

• Lethargy94
            Lethargy94 commented
            Editing a comment
            When I put the survey, the "publish" button disappears for some strange reason.

I am not sure if I follow you.
          [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
          [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
          Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Maybe, people will enjoy the game a little more, before totally close.
            “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

Originally posted by Lethargy94 View Post
              Was it a mistake for Nexon to sell the Combat Arms game to Valofe Global?

1.YES
              2. NO
              3. F*CK VALOFE. GIVE US A RESPONSE, INCOMPETENT COMPANY.

PD. THEY ARE SO BAD IN THEIR JOB THAT THEY CAN NOT PUT THE VOTES ON THIS PAGE.
              2.No because nexon maybe AND ONLY MAYBE!!!! do better by bringing back the old CA

Comment

I am really not liking this company at all. Nexon was also a big pile of sh*T. They most have really hate the combat arms community to sell the game to such a sh*tty company. They don't speak to the community, they don't address the issues. This game will not go past 2 months at this pace. NEXON really f*cked the players and this company could careless either.

Comment

From a players point of view? Yes absolutely. VALOFE is a tiny little company and everything I have seen from them so far points to them being a hundred times more incompetent than Nexon has ever been. Weather they bring back "Old CA" or not they won't be able to fix this game they simple are not capable of doing that.
                  #NotMyClassic

Comment

Give them time to handle game

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                      Give them time to handle game
                      I want to believe that it's because they just had the game ^^
                      Last edited by OverConfidence; 11-28-2017, 04:45 PM.
                      The weapon does not make the player

Comment

• josephmoonmc
                        josephmoonmc commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I dont think the other forums are opened yet lol

i think Valofe is doing their best to clean up the mess that nexon made with combat arms and make some good out of it again.
                      give them some props guys! They look like theyre fixing things one step at a time

Comment

Originally posted by josephmoonmc View Post
                        i think Valofe is doing their best to clean up the mess that nexon made with combat arms and make some good out of it again.
                        give them some props guys! They look like theyre fixing things one step at a time
                        What a Deja vu!

I remember not to long ago, people asking for give time to Nexon with CA: Reloaded!
                        “Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.”

Comment

Going with number two here.

Nexon realized that they messed up the game for good with the release of Reloaded. Now that Valofe has control of the game, there is a lot to clean up from the salvage.

I'm not even sure if it is worth a shot to come back at this state, which I doubt it still isn't, but in the near future maybe. Probably my CA friends are hopping back into the game and others... well not so much. There are still problems out there with Reloaded though like the intense toxicity, hackers, etc.
                          Last edited by ATKUnited; 11-28-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X