This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned no sense 2

Dear botkrumen, instead of doing professor, you could ask.. i sent yet a reclamation. But i want to answer to last forumer that have talked to me:
    bug what bug? (i never unfair played) anyway i played hunted and with no intection time is bugged because i entered game in starting second but i know that's only visual bug , IROGUE did say me that is only visual, so i did not exit game, that's obviously verified once ...
    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
    TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

You already got an answer from moderator, its pointless to continue, just ask Customer Support about it and probably when you get answer back,ban will already expire.

Comment

FrankieCorleone

1) Look at the date of when I had sent you that message.
      2) I've told you and other players on discord that it is no longer a visual bug (multiple times) and will result in suspensions.
      3) I've told you, personally, on discord about the bug.
      4) We only suspend people if you stayed throughout the ENTIRE game (The bug does not replicate itself "on accident" for multiple games - evident by the screenshot we got from a player).

Comment

I said i never done bug intentionally and it compared once accidentally, if you able to have more than one screenshoot pls present me them. LOL !
        --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
        TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieCorleone View Post
          I said i never done bug intentionally and it compared once accidentally, if you able to have more than one screenshoot pls present me them. LOL !
          If you have a concern about the status of your account, please contact customer support: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/support

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Working...
          X