Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12/27/2017 did Hunted bug got fixed after the weekly Maintinance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/27/2017 did Hunted bug got fixed after the weekly Maintinance?

did you guys finally fix the hunted bug or ignored it again?

this 10 characters thing is unecesarry. its annoying. for many reasons p.s did the bug got fixed yet? or people need to wait for months for one fix? players has nothing to do with the bug. its your fault fix it already! quit being so incompetent.

i'm calling you incompetent cause its been almost month since valofe's service start nothing has changed at all. everything is the same. you've disappointed everyone with the lame Christmas event & sale. i'm supporting the game for years. i've never seen such lame christmas sale & event.

dear VALOFE i recommend you to start fixing the bugs & glitches on Short Fuse & Warhead & Hunted and many other maps. also start banning those hackers already i've seen same people with same characters hacking for few days. is there no action against hackers? nexon used to ban hackers even if they wasn't reported by anyone. nexon used to ban them in every 1/2 days. damn i've miss nexon so much. valofe is such dissapointment.
    Last edited by Zura15; 12-27-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

No zura 15 valofe uses to ban for 14 days me that had time bugged casually only for one time and not ban players that abuse this kind of bug, it's ridicolous, i'm waiting customer care support's answer, but i want my profile unbanned.
      --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
      TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

This new software house is really useless and not quick to resolve problems of players, but real quick to ban who never hacked or cheated or abused bug.
        --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

@FrankieCorleone if you abused to bug few times you deserve to have 14 days game ban as a warning to not abuse any kind of bugs in game.
          Last edited by DychornozedDayglows; 12-27-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

ahahahahaahahaah dychornozed i never abused this bug and it compared casually once one time! so first of talking about confirm to know what are you talking about ok?
            Last edited by Wariel; 12-27-2017, 11:13 AM.
            --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

FrankieCorleone

You got your replies on the forums and on discord regarding your ban.
              There is no need to continue any further with it.
              [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
              [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
              Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Ahahahaha wariel you are really fun ahahahahahahahahahahah my answer will arrive from support not from you or from "discord" ahahahahahaahah really enjoying ahahhahaha i love this moderators , are all 1213422141421QI ahahahahahahahahhahahaha anyway i was answering to forumer that accused me not right so if you want to do one good thing , quickly warn him to not accuse player with no motivation..!
                --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Seriously there is no need to continue with this.
                  You mentioned your answer will arrive from Support, so wait for it.

No need to make more drama and taking over another topic about your issue.

Wariel i've asked a question. the Hunted bug is fixed? or people need to wait couple of months for one fix?

Comment

• Wariel
                  Wariel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Unfortunately no new information about this was made public.
                  So most likely not fixed yet.

Regarding your previous post.
                  Players who chooses to abuse this exploit know what they are doing. So they know what they are getting into.
                  Bugs and such that were once fixed by Nexon are now back, because when VALOFE received CA, it wasn't fully up to date with the updates.
                  But do not worry, they will be fixed once again, in time. Bug reports will need to be made following the bug report template.
                  So we know what we are dealing with.
                  And VALOFE is active in-game, but can't always get in rooms with hackers. This is why proper User Abuser Reports are needed.
              Working...
              X