X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM's get online.

################
    Last edited by Ashuerra; 12-27-2017, 09:56 PM.

################
    Last edited by Ashuerra; 12-28-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

What does this mean?

Comment

• Moristree
        Moristree commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe it means the gms should get online? Or maybe his food wasnt good that day and its Valofes fault

Originally posted by Ashuerra View Post
      ################
      I agree...

Comment

hahahahaaha. This people give two ffks about this game. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will play this hack infested trash.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out what this is all about.

Comment

I'm trying to know why i get banned because i never did nothing wrong and there are not GMs out of game , let's guess if they were in game.. this game is dead! Not to play it if you want to enjoy and play fairly!
            --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
            TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

Comment

a lot of people are Exploting on Hunted. thats why i've opened this thread. it was edited before for some reason.

P.S i've never seen VALOFE GM's in-game do they exist?

Comment

Ashuerra i did not "exploited in hunted" but i got banned 14 days and i do not know why, this game is ****ing dead and support is really bad, if it exists, yeah you right, not exists after to me. ANY GAME HAVE SECTION IN FORUM WHERE THEY PUBLISH BAN OF ANY PLAYER WITH RELATED PROOFS. nstead in this game i wait clarify for 4 day and no aswers come. That's shit.
                --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

first of all the game is not dead. it has thousands of active people. you can't call it dead. second of all you've received game ban for a reason. its too obvious. you gotta quit taking over another topics about your issue.

Comment

ahaha ashuerra i've got ban for reason? and why i didn't able to know this reason yet? ahahahhaha this game is ****ing dead and are playing only hackers and cheaters, the correct people will leave until death of this "game". Not justice not future for nothing. This game IS DEAD.. DEADDEADDEAD
                    --THE WORLD IS YOURS--

Comment

first of all the game is not dead. it has thousands of active people. you can't call it dead. second of all you've received game ban for a reason. its too obvious. you gotta quit taking over another topics about your issue.
                      Lmfaooo u serious or ?
                      AIM HIGH

Comment

first of all the game is not dead. it has thousands of active people. you can't call it dead.
                        Because it "should" be enough for people to come back and play this wretched game. Weak.

Comment

Thousands? Yeah Thousands left because nexon made a disgrace out of this game. Active maybe almost a thousand and that's pushing hard. Just add up all of the active channels in game and multiply x 16. It doesn't even near that.

Comment

Working...
                          X