Warzone 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone 3?

Wtf is this new warzone 3? can valofe be a little less lazy and for once explain better on the things they do? no pics no info what so ever on whatever this WARZONE 3 is. Jesus, I knew NEXON was bad but not this bad. Such an incompetent company. Its like its ran by 10 year olds.

It's AU servers but yeah VALOFE can't explain stuff for shit they made it sound like a new map LMAO
    #NotMyClassic

Comment

Since the final release of CA Reloaded we have always had 3 zones and those zones are depicted my ping. This new update in nothing new. Once again instead of fixing the goddamn issues with this game, they create some bullshit we have always had. They give the stupidest information making it out like they are doing great things. Maybe they should spend less time on the bullshit and just fix the game. Oh wait, that will never happen because they are to arrogant and incompetent to fix anything.

Comment

I figured it was AU, but you would never be able to tell because they are as descriptive as a sack of potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoGlo View Post
          Since the final release of CA Reloaded we have always had 3 zones and those zones are depicted my ping. This new update in nothing new. Once again instead of fixing the goddamn issues with this game, they create some bullshit we have always had. They give the stupidest information making it out like they are doing great things. Maybe they should spend less time on the bullshit and just fix the game. Oh wait, that will never happen because they are to arrogant and incompetent to fix anything.
          Incorrect. When VALOFE took over the AU server was removed until now.
          #NotMyClassic

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
            I figured it was AU, but you would never be able to tell because they are as descriptive as a sack of potatoes.
            Stop offending the potatoes. Those things have better use than this company.

Comment

I've been back for only a few days, it didn't take long to know that there were two war zones that placed servers per geographical regions. With war zone 3, it didn't take much more than looking at the latency to know it wasn't a region meant for me or the people around me. That said, some more info would've been nice.
              Last edited by McKiwi2; 12-28-2017, 06:25 PM. Reason: Phrasing

Comment

• ATKUnited
                ATKUnited commented
                Editing a comment
                I heard that latency or ping is no longer represented by bars, but in numbers instead, which can be pretty useful. Anyways, I'm still wondering if I should get back after being disgusted with Reloaded that was just released a few days ago by the former company Nexon.

Aside from the horrible matchmaking, which I never used that time anyways.

Originally posted by McKiwi2 View Post
              I've been back for only a few days, it didn't take long to know that there were two war zones that placed servers per geographical regions. With war zone 3, it didn't take much more than looking at the latency to know it wasn't a region meant for me or the people around me. That said, some more info would've been nice.
              That's exactly my point. They have no idea on how to communicate to the community. No wonder dead games end up in this company. Half the staff is mentally dead as well.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post

That's exactly my point. They have no idea on how to communicate to the community. No wonder dead games end up in this company. Half the staff is mentally dead as well.
                Shots fired! Shots fired!

Comment

All this sounds like OLD CA comming!

Comment

Working...
                  X