Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• main chat

this system were everone opens a case who cares bring back main room chat

Yeah, I miss reading random conversations in main chat.

Comment

Yep, Reload has the worst design ever. It is definitely socially handicapped. It is in no way like CA used to be were you could take a break in the lobby and join a chat or be a troll. CA classic is really needed right now. This reload trash is the worst thing ever made in the history of video games. How do you manage to kill a good game and not even try to repair it? Shitxon happened. Now we are stuck with a company that has no intensions to help the community either. They want 100k players to vote and something that obviously everyone wants. This game doesn't even come close to 15k players. This is a horrible situation.

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
        Yep, Reload has the worst design ever. It is definitely socially handicapped. It is in no way like CA used to be were you could take a break in the lobby and join a chat or be a troll. CA classic is really needed right now. This reload trash is the worst thing ever made in the history of video games. How do you manage to kill a good game and not even try to repair it? Shitxon happened. Now we are stuck with a company that has no intensions to help the community either. They want 100k players to vote and something that obviously everyone wants. This game doesn't even come close to 15k players. This is a horrible situation.

Amen. I might as well look up to CA Russia or Brazil. Both of those games are not under the "Reloaded" state, but the Brazilian version requires a VPN to play.

Comment

I was expecting the same no even less than 1k people play this game at this moment and it's funny how they have 1 million likes on Facebook combat arms reload page

Comment

i hope we are getting back the UI
          AIM HIGH

Comment

I miss the option to whisper which would be included in this subject
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Its sad to see all the good things nexon ruined in this game. I have set my mind that if Valofe does not bring back classic combat arms I will quit. Mind you I spent shit load of money into 7 accounts. 3 of them platinum lvl. I don't mind any of that at all since I enjoyed every single bit of it. Right now its a big mess and Valofe keeps playing with us trying to delay and pushing back dates maybe thinking that will not ask for this anymore. Well, if I don't see any changes within a month, I am quitting for good. One less player might not matter but I know for a fact a chain will lead behind me that others will follow. This game is a sh*T mess and it feels lacking in many aspects. This is not combat arms. This is a recoded trash mess of a game. A mere shadow of what once was a great game.

Comment

• Spambox1
                Spambox1 commented
                Editing a comment
                'A mere shadow of what once was a already shitty game.'
                Fixed it for you.

• McKiwi2
                McKiwi2 commented
                Editing a comment
                It took a while to get War Zone 3 up, just give it some time. There's still teething issues here, and demanding things to get better this early is pretty unrealistic. Just have some patience and hope for the best, just don't hold your breath.

I miss the main chat too!

Comment

Its sad to see all the good things nexon ruined in this game. I have set my mind that if Valofe does not bring back classic combat arms I will quit. Mind you I spent shit load of money into 7 accounts. 3 of them platinum lvl. I don't mind any of that at all since I enjoyed every single bit of it. Right now its a big mess and Valofe keeps playing with us trying to delay and pushing back dates maybe thinking that will not ask for this anymore. Well, if I don't see any changes within a month, I am quitting for good. One less player might not matter but I know for a fact a chain will lead behind me that others will follow. This game is a sh*T mess and it feels lacking in many aspects. This is not combat arms. This is a recoded trash mess of a game. A mere shadow of what once was a great game.
                I can relate
                AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
                X