bring combat arms classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring combat arms classic

bring combat arms classic back Now , sorry but i am one of the people who don't like combat arms reloaded and i can't take it anymore , reloaded is not A fair game !! some of us can't use the spec items and we cannt buy them , and some people have them and can use them , but how is that fair ??
    i see a some people have A auto turret and using a lot of different items that we cannot buy ... We Want combat arms classic Back !!

Auto turrets were removed from players' inventories and even inboxes, if you see anyone spawn a turret - it's a hack. Special items, such as M32, Claymore, Remote Grenade, Medkit and First Aid need to return, I agree with you on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
      Auto turrets were removed from players' inventories and even inboxes, if you see anyone spawn a turret - it's a hack. Special items, such as M32, Claymore, Remote Grenade, Medkit and First Aid need to return, I agree with you on that.
      Well no from everyone people who bought it perm legit of course they still have (Most in this case low ranks with specs are hacking)

Comment

• Sidewinder91
        Sidewinder91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I said only the turrets were removed, read again please.

• savagerecords
        savagerecords commented
        Editing a comment
        Sidewinder91 that's no true I've seem GOA rank no everyone few people with turret

i saw A lot of people having these items .. M32, Claymore, Remote Grenade, Medkit and First Aid And Auto turrets , ( so we should report these people ?)

Comment

• Sidewinder91
        Sidewinder91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I said the turrets were removed from inventory and inbox, because they were broken af. I never said the other items were though.

There was a slight time where the items where sold in the shop after spec and spec items where removed.
      Anyone who bought them during this time can still use the items they have on any character since they where added back as normal items and not as spec items.
      Another thing that was discussed before was that players who did not login during the time when they removed the items still have them, unsure if this is true but it was discussed on the old forum several times.

This does not mean that the players cant be using a spawn hack, but it means that some of the players do have access to the items legally.

Comment

That is incorrect sir. Just like med kits and a lot of other spec items, yes, they were removed from market but those who had it perm still kept it. It is a hack if you see them spawning a lot of turrets and none stop m32 bombing. I have a couple of spec items still in my inventory. Get your facts checked.

Comment

• McKiwi2
          McKiwi2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I also have a spec and a few special M32 weapon types in my inventory. I can't recall what they are at the moment, but I know I have them.

• Sidewinder91
          Sidewinder91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't exactly say that the kits were removed, or any other weapon except the TURRET. I saw a high ranked player spawn first aids, because he bought them for perm in the past. I SAID ONLY THE TURRETS WERE REMOVED FROM PLAYER INVENTORY AND INBOXES.
          Last edited by Sidewinder91; 12-29-2017, 11:24 AM.

What is wrong with you people? Can't you read? I told you that the turrets were removed from player inventory or inboxes. The rest was readded to the shop later on of course, so lucky players who got refund on the previously purchased items purchased the "rebalanced" spec items, WHICH AGAIN were removed from the shop later on.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathNoteBMD View Post

i saw A lot of people having these items .. M32, Claymore, Remote Grenade, Medkit and First Aid And Auto turrets , ( so we should report these people ?)
          Those who had bought spec weapons for perm still retain them, with the exception of turrets, so no, it's not a hack to see someone with an m32, minigun, or claymore.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathNoteBMD View Post
            Nexon removed spec items from the game mid 2016 and people got coupons as a refund. Shortly after its removal Nexon placed some spec items into the shop again for a couple of weeks. People were able to purchase these items again.
            At a later point Nexon removed the spec items from the store but people who purchased it within these few weeks have these items in their inventory.
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post

Nexon removed spec items from the game mid 2016 and people got coupons as a refund. Shortly after its removal Nexon placed some spec items into the shop again for a couple of weeks. People were able to purchase these items again.
              At a later point Nexon removed the spec items from the store but people who purchased it within these few weeks have these items in their inventory.
              You said nothing new mate... you must said to your company to Bring us OLDCA because we all want it, and this is unfair like peoples speaking about it..
              You said "NEXON" remove it, and? what is problem, now is not Nexon more... so you must Bring us old ca we want all of it, we dont wanna playing this Reloaded cause this game is not CA what we want and playing alot of years.
              #OLDCA

Comment

• Brotkrumen
                Brotkrumen commented
                Editing a comment
                You forget that I am no VALOFE Staff
                I am a Moderator, so I have to deal with User Abuse Reports. That was the reason that I let DeathNoteBMD know. It seems you overviewed his post.
            Working...
            X