War Zone 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Zone 3

What is this Zone 3 i dont find in game?

AUS SERVES
    another high ping infested zone

Comment

Originally posted by liquidsin74 View Post
      AUS SERVES
      another high ping infested zone
      Oh i see now

Comment

At least the AU players can play with minimal lag now.

Comment

zone 3 isn't aus servers lol

im aus player and when we had zone 3 before i had 2-3 ping sometimes 4

now this new zone is 7 more ping then zone 2 and in zone 2 i get 145-163 ping, which means new zone 3 gives roughly 170 ping worse then NA

So nope zone 3 isn't Aus Servers, its something different

Comment

Originally posted by ozonencb View Post
            zone 3 isn't aus servers lol

im aus player and when we had zone 3 before i had 2-3 ping sometimes 4

now this new zone is 7 more ping then zone 2 and in zone 2 i get 145-163 ping, which means new zone 3 gives roughly 170 ping worse then NA

So nope zone 3 isn't Aus Servers, its something different

It's a mystery to us all. If only they made it more clear.

Comment

I live in Singapore, its in South East Asia, and zone 3 is giving me 7 ping, other zones AU included gave me 150-300 ping....So i think it is Asian server maybe

Comment

valofe wants the money and game to grow... au/nz people should stop qq, 25 million people and 5 million people... valofe would be in debt. a central location in asia pacific is good enough. Remnants/high ranks who have accumulated much wealth to enjoy this game, think they deserve ping shouldnt be selfish for themselves.

they have plans to open publishing rights in south east asia and get people to play the game by their the mediocre rewards they give for some voting old ca stuff... valofe is likely to milk the game... and asia is definitely one exploit. but whatever man, valofe.... infant industry.

lucky you singaporean.
                Last edited by TheRealJoeyGhost; 12-30-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

I guess Zone 3 server is in Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post
                    I guess Zone 3 server is in Korea.
                    NO so many comment say AU server lol

Comment

Originally posted by Minthae1999 View Post

NO so many comment say AU server lol
                      Read up ozonencb post... he's australian and he says he ping high on that server so it's not in Australia and Radar712 lives in Singapore and his ping is 7... so that server is in Asia, probably where Valofe offices are located (Korea)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulhunterIT View Post

Read up ozonencb post... he's australian and he says he ping high on that server so it's not in Australia and Radar712 lives in Singapore and his ping is 7... so that server is in Asia, probably where Valofe offices are located (Korea)
                        that about his Internet.

Comment

2 players tested it, server is close to lowest pinger, so i guess it's in Korea or Hong Kong (new offices were opened there)

Comment

It caught me off guard too when I saw the popup for Zone 3 but, I remember before the migration, I read something on Valofes FB page about this that one of the Asia's was going to get a new server or related. Radar712 and SoulhunterIT are correct I believe.

Comment

Working...
                            X