Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Officially Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game Officially Dead

    Valofe does not even bother banning players who have been using AFK bots for days and been reported by multipe different players to have done so.
    It seems to me that they should hurry up and officially give the game its death verdict instead of dallying with whats to come anyway.

    For those who do not know what afk botters im talking about ill simply share a picture and you will find these bots in nearly any normal elimination MM game you play.
    Here is also a link to the picture incase the upload does not work: https://i.gyazo.com/d20a8f1fcad9b050...e525f6f3d9.jpg
    Last edited by Spambox1; 12-29-2017, 07:30 AM.

  • #2
    This game would've been officially dead multiple times since 2008, calm down.

    Comment


    • #3
      Back then it still had a playerbase, now it does not have a playerbase to realy speak of and the players in that base isnt even managed by Valofe meaning that even if you where to login with hack they would not take any active messure against it as seen.
      What was different was that Nexon atleast had an actual playerbase and even if they managed it badly they still managed it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ahahaha this game banned me 14 days with no reason and support: : :..... no answer in 5 days aHAHAHAHhahahaHAAHAHAHAHA THAT'S RIDICOLOUS DEADDEADDEADDEADDEAD
        --THE WORLD IS YOURS--
        TO DO MINIMUM EFFORT TO HAVE MAXIMUM RESULT

        Comment


        • FrankieCorleone
          FrankieCorleone commented
          Editing a comment
          Your comment is not productive and you are same way broking my soul. Pls stfu.

        • McKiwi2
          McKiwi2 commented
          Editing a comment
          My comment carries the same advice given to you by the very mod that has closed every single one of your threads.

        • FrankieCorleone
          FrankieCorleone commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok now return to sleep is late for you to be asleep, go on turn off the light and let's sleep

      • #5
        Welp, time to go to CA Russia or Brazil.

        Comment


        • #6
          Welp, time to go to CA Reloaded and kill some Afk bots ))))))))))))))))))))))

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by Moristree View Post
            Welp, time to go to CA Reloaded and kill some Afk bots ))))))))))))))))))))))

            Eh... I wouldn't mind killing them. Sometimes I just leave them alone.

            Comment


            • #8
              Well isnt this powerlvlin or are the rewards the same? Like look at this kd 100/4/3

              Comment


              • #9
                people still have no lives

                Comment


                • Moristree
                  Moristree commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why would they afk bottin? Right, for not be there and do other stuff. Maybe they want a high lvl account but go out or smthng.
                  Not sayin its good but why would they have no lives?

              • #10
                Why afk bot a dead game?

                Comment


                • Spambox1
                  Spambox1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Doesnt make sense to me either but maybe its just for the lols.

                  I tried playing black light retribution not that long ago, i found a total of one player in the game, just sitting there in the lobby waiting and when i joined i realised it was a real person playing the character, wonder how long he had been sitting in that lobby waiting for someone.
                  Couldnt find a reason why he/she would be logged in to be alone just as players afk bot in a dead game.

              • #11
                Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post
                Welp, time to go to CA Russia or Brazil.
                How you think we can play on RU or BR CA ? what about lags there for us from EU? did you know something maybe?

                Comment


                • #12
                  Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

                  How you think we can play on RU or BR CA ? what about lags there for us from EU? did you know something maybe?
                  They don't know sh*T. First the language will be sh*T so there's go social interaction. The lag will be horrible. So I don't see going to Russia or Brazil will be a good solution. It is a bad idea. You wont enjoy anything.

                  Comment


                  • ATKUnited
                    ATKUnited commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Aside from the different languages, at least they are slightly better than this Reloaded trash because for one, they are operated by different companies (Level Up! and GameNet).

                    Of course you don't have to go and play those games, solely up to you.

                • #13
                  Originally posted by FireteamRS View Post

                  How you think we can play on RU or BR CA ? what about lags there for us from EU? did you know something maybe?

                  I have personally tried both of them and well... they're not Reloaded at least, but obviously in a different language. If you want to try the Brazilian version of CA, you need to have a VPN and connect to one of their servers in Brazil. That is unfortunately the only way to get into that game from what I can recall. However, you may lag a lot, so be aware.

                  As for the Russian version, you don't need a VPN luckily. I played them a while back, but the language could be a problem because you won't expect to find players speaking English of course, unless if you get lucky in finding one which I did back then. The lag can be an issue depending on where you are playing from and as an NA player, I had no lag on the Russian version. The Brazilian version got me inconsistent lag, so be careful if you are going to hop on over to CA Brazil.
                  Last edited by ATKUnited; 12-29-2017, 09:58 PM. Reason: More tweaking

                  Comment


                  • #14
                    Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post


                    I have personally tried both of them and well... they're not Reloaded at least, but obviously in a different language. If you want to try the Brazilian version of CA, you need to have a VPN and connect to one of their servers in Brazil. That is unfortunately the only way to get into that game from what I can recall. However, you may lag a lot, so be aware.

                    As for the Russian version, you don't need a VPN luckily. I played them a while back, but the language could be a problem because you won't expect to find players speaking English of course, unless if you get lucky in finding one which I did back then. The lag can be an issue depending on where you are playing from and as an NA player, I had no lag on the Russian version. The Brazilian version got me inconsistent lag, so be careful if you are going to hop on over to CA Brazil.
                    Thanks mate, if they not bring us OLD CA i will start to play on Russian i think. Now i will just stay online there to seen what will happend with this REloaded sh*t lol...

                    Comment


                    • ATKUnited
                      ATKUnited commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have an account there and CA Brazil too, so you might see me there, who knows.
                  Working...
                  X