Is classic even going to happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is classic even going to happen?

Seeing as we have only a few days to get over 10k votes for a closed beta test (which should've been noted weeks before), I find it hard to believe that we will muster the votes to get there. If classic doesn't happen, then valofe will suffer a backlash in many orders of magnitude worse than when reloaded was introduced.

If Classic won't happen anytime soon, then there are alternatives out there. Like playing CA Russia or Brazil.

Or being on Steam and playing popular games like Payday 2, Borderlands 2, etc.

Comment

I agree... the time is passing by and they still haven't said anything... We need to know if its coming or no.. At least I don't want to waste my time playing reloaded coz im waiting for the classic... its driving me insane srsly.. they should stop with the votes and tell us if its coming or not... and how long would it take to comeback if?...
      Delaying it and postponing is making it worse..
      Last edited by medchouat; 12-29-2017, 04:06 PM.
      AIM HIGH

Comment

i am tired because we only need wait for voted i dont know why VALOFE dont back old ca now

Comment

My only dream is CA Classic come back once again ! then i'll be playing again no life as foofoo said , would be best if , valofe let the players know in advance about 50k.plus I don't think majorty of people even know about this vote option, would be the best if it was placed when someone is about to lunch a game , so they would actually notice it and vote!

Comment

• Spambox1
            Spambox1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Players have had a pretty long time now to tell others and spread it on facebook, discord and other social media if they wanted their players to come back to vote for classic ca.
            With the amount of players this game have had over the years 100k is not that much, compared to the current playerbase that is quite a huge number on the otherhand but it also shows that not many enough is intrested in playing the game even if they where to give the players an older version of the game.

I believe that most of the players gave up on the game right as they left it and that this is the reason that the number of players in the playerbase have only decreased over the years, so it was a dead fight trying to get back the old players who have already given up on the game.
            The only hope was towards new players and as most should know the playerbase was not very fond of changes that was in favor of new players, like for instance weapon rebalancing, rank requirement removal and so on.

Do you think that when old players, that have been BS to, screwed by NEXON, deceit and lies, are going to come to Valofe and say "Hmm, this will definitely be better. I mean, this company doesn't draw any positive thoughts when you come and visit. No GMs responses, cheap forums and horribly design pages. Everything about this company feels like a cemetery. The reason why old CA players don't come is because they no longer trust anyone with hands on CA specially a company that belongs to NEXON. yes, Valofe is a subsidiary of NEXON Inc. I have a bad feeling about this. If they really cared about the community, they would have listen already instead of making idiotic polls to vote on something everyone obviously wants. I'm giving them 1 more month. If nothing happens I will never come back.

Comment

• McKiwi2
            McKiwi2 commented
            Editing a comment
            If a company as large as Nexon stumbles to put things in action, why would you expect a significantly smaller subsidiary to do any better? A lot of what we're seeing in these initial months is normal given the situation the game IP is in. Give some constructive feedback instead of demanding they move mountains for you because otherwise, it may just get in the way if all they see is nonsensical complaints during the hardest part of start-up/setup process.

I'm doubting we we will get 10k votes in 2 days. Glad i found a group of NA players who play ca Brazil.

Comment

VALOFE has removed the timelimit, we can probably reach the Closed Beta Testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
              Seeing as we have only a few days to get over 10k votes for a closed beta test (which should've been noted weeks before), I find it hard to believe that we will muster the votes to get there. If classic doesn't happen, then valofe will suffer a backlash in many orders of magnitude worse than when reloaded was introduced.
              Are you begining to despair? Have you lost hope?

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder91 View Post
                VALOFE has removed the timelimit, we can probably reach the Closed Beta Testing.
                what you talking about ? https://imgur.com/a/Q57O2 anyways i'm tired of reload hope they don't extend that stupid time again we just want classic already

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                  Sidewinder91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My bad, it wasn't displayed to me yesterday when I voted.

The time limit has always been there.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
                  Sidewinder91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It somehow was not been displayed to me yesterday.

• SoulhunterIT
                  SoulhunterIT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You have to login to see time limit

Originally posted by parallax00 View Post
                I'm doubting we we will get 10k votes in 2 days. Glad i found a group of NA players who play ca Brazil.

Wow that's pure luck there. I could go to CA Brazil because I have an account there, but I might experience unbearable lag since a VPN is required to get into CA Brazil. CA Russia doesn't need a VPN, but I did meet a player there too.

Comment

Still waiting for the classic
                  AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by ATKUnited View Post

Wow that's pure luck there. I could go to CA Brazil because I have an account there, but I might experience unbearable lag since a VPN is required to get into CA Brazil. CA Russia doesn't need a VPN, but I did meet a player there too.
                    Theres a youtuber named nfernal who invited me to a discord group for his friends and clan that he has on ca Brazil. They're a competitive clan on ca Brazil that cws often called North America

Comment

Of course it will happen, If Valofe don't bring back Classic, CA will die, Valofe don't want CA to die they just bought it.

Comment

Working...
                      X