Not bad.

Comment

I got Hana's Mac 10.

Comment

Azazel Revised

Comment

100 or 160k gp. something like that.

Comment

I blew 5 mil gp and got two backpacks in a row, so to get an actual weapon was a welcome sight for me. Only have 2 mil gp now.

Comment

• PipoPizzone
              PipoPizzone commented
              Editing a comment
              QQ, I would be sad

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
            got shit 4 slots backback
            Unlucky bro :x
            The weapon does not make the player

Comment

Hey, how does forum rank work? I see people with less than 10 posts as Junior members and I'm only still a newbie.

Comment

• minhamiggy1
                minhamiggy1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Dysphie previously went by the name Uwaii; he is an Ncrew member prob giving forum ranks to those people. He causes a great danger to the safety of
                the CA community good thing I am doing better than ever and ready for battle, my plotting has been complete for a few days now I am just waiting for the moment when it becomes necessary. You prob need to beg them for a nice forum rank unless they cave in to a system instead of playing favorites with their ncrew weirdos. He's already shown to be corrupt so be careful with what you say and do remember ToS have and will always run CA ToS~

I got a LyGC's VSS.

Comment

I was late "unsealing" it, assuming it would be another 1D gun. Wasn't until I unsealed it that I could see everything was perm. Got an Azazel Revived. Nice, basically a FAMAS with a 3 point damage buff and burst mode, but hardly "epic". Wiki (which apparently was abandoned some time ago) shows it once had a 43 damage rating, so obviously it was significantly nerfed with Reloaded.

Comment

Working...
                X