Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Just want to say thanks valofe for adressing the issue with people making new accounts and losing their's, very thankful right now i got mine haha pew pew time now. Thanks p.s. Bring old ca back!

I had the same problem but the maintenance solved it
    Last edited by iOzzy; 11-24-2017, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Just for clarification EGOKILLER321 Did the maintenance solve the problem and recovered your account character?

Edit: Ahh, looking at the date, I believe this is the case. >.<
      Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 08:50 AM. Reason: Removed Link
      [CA:R Official Staff & Mod List]
      [CA:C Official Staff & Mod List]
      Never give your password to anyone for any reason! VALOFE Members (GMs) and Moderators (FMs) will NEVER ask for your password.

Comment

Yes!! Thanks indeed.
        I can finally play now Glad my patience game payed off, great stuff.
        Much love <3

Comment

I feel like I've seen EGO's name somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by EGOKILLER321 View Post
            Just want to say thanks valofe for adressing the issue with people making new accounts and losing their's, very thankful right now i got mine haha pew pew time now. Thanks p.s. Bring old ca back!

I totally agree. thank you very much valofe. I can already play with my account from Argentina. I am very happy

Comment

you can reset the velofe email I missed the transfer step i created before the character of the game and then i did the transfer so do not give me my old email player and [removed] thanks
              Last edited by Wariel; 12-05-2017, 04:51 AM. Reason: Removed e-mail

Comment

Working...
              X