When CA Classic comes back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FroggerTkL View Post

No they can't, all that information was deleted when Nexon removed our stuff....
    LOL where the fk did you get such info? NEXON is holding our data until the transfer option is over next march. NOw the problem is this. If Valofe is bringing Classic on a separate engine and not just reverting back from reload. What that means is that classic on old engine without downgrading = new accounts. If Valofe is unable to downgrade from current engine they wont be able to transfer.

Comment

• Spambox1
      Spambox1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your character and account information is a miniscule amount of data compared to adding the logs for items bought and then removed/sold, comments wrote, time and dates logged on and more are just data they would save for a very short time as it takes up to much space.

Yeah, I want classic back but not to start from scratch. If that's my option, I rather quit than to play reload trash or start CA from scratch. I don't know if they just can downgrade engine without touching our data but if they cant, all of this "Bring back classic" was in vain. So, cross your fingers that they can just downgrade engine and leave our data as is.

Comment

• Sidewinder91
      Sidewinder91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure they can do that without corrupting the player data (if they are skilled enough).

• SoulhunterIT
      SoulhunterIT commented
      Editing a comment
      Database and engine are separate things, they should change something to come back but database will keep our stats.

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
    The thing is... I won't play classic If I can't transfer my character over from Reloaded.
    No worries we will all be able to transfer our accounts to classic I assure you...
    AIM HIGH

Comment

• Sidewinder91
      Sidewinder91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those punctuations at the end of your sentence make me doubt that.

If not I will start playing from the begining tbfh classic is life
    AIM HIGH

Comment

This needs to return, very convenient design for faster shop navigation.

Comment

• Spambox1
        Spambox1 commented
        Editing a comment
        To be realy honest that the ugliest of all the shop UI's i have ever seen in the history of combat arms.
        I could see some problems using it also, adding images to the items you would need to reform that anyway, same with if you want to compare items and so on...

• Sidewinder91
        Sidewinder91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it was settled that we get this kind of UI, because we voted for it. So here it is.
    Working...
    X