elite moderator please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elite moderator please

This game is now crap wothout elite moderator. This game is full of cheaters. i just posted a report. in every room we can see them. We really need elite moderator back please, Its very important fo the game staying alive.

I need it so that I can keep myself from getting kicked from my own rooms... and to kick trash players and enforce rules.

Comment

Don't worry probably is coming back soon we gonna have classic back ! on 31 January 2018

Comment

Originally posted by savagerecords View Post
        Don't worry probably is coming back soon we gonna have classic back ! on 31 January 2018
        i can't wait we need old CA cause i have got kicked too from my own room lol.

Comment

I pray for Elite mod to make my own rooms/rules. I never abused it so I don't have any guilt. I'm just tired of the obvious hacks the ones that stand out with opk/speed hacks and such.

Comment

yes elite moderator is good for individual and secondarily for the room... personally i would like elite moderators to enforce rooms responsibly but it could likely extend to powerleveling/abusing issues due to the human's instinct for their own good.

Comment

bring Emods or removel mutagens. ty

Comment

I think its coming back everything is coming back its the classic:ca! just like its name
                AIM HIGH

Comment

Originally posted by SirDew View Post
                  This game is now crap wothout elite moderator. This game is full of cheaters. i just posted a report. in every room we can see them. We really need elite moderator back please, Its very important fo the game staying alive.
                  Well since Valofe do not care about hackers even if you report them several times i doubt they will care about players abusing elite moderator either if its returned so have fun killing the game with your own hands instead of letting Valofe kill it. =)

Bringing back one of the most hated items in the history of combat arms to finish the game off isnt such a bad idea, i mean its gonna be so fast most wont even notice it.
                  Last edited by Spambox1; 01-02-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X