Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Durante 8 años he jugado combat arms, necesitamos pasar nuestro inventario al clasico, no importa si se pierden los items obtenidos en reloaded, solo haganlo pasen rangos e items antes del reloaded.

Comment

if it is the 2015 version because there is no elite and super elite. If there is no Elite Moderator or Super Elite Moderator, it is simply a farce. I do not want to sound rude but really, if the 2015 version is to be implemented, it must be complete, with everything that pertains to that version. I really do not like the way they are releasing this beta because it is not as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by altabasa View Post
        if it is the 2015 version because there is no elite and super elite. If there is no Elite Moderator or Super Elite Moderator, it is simply a farce. I do not want to sound rude but really, if the 2015 version is to be implemented, it must be complete, with everything that pertains to that version. I really do not like the way they are releasing this beta because it is not as it should be.
        Yep, I have no idea what is valofe doing. This is a mess. I will stick with reload TY very much.

Comment

Originally posted by fresman83 View Post
          Durante 8 años he jugado combat arms, necesitamos pasar nuestro inventario al clasico, no importa si se pierden los items obtenidos en reloaded, solo haganlo pasen rangos e items antes del reloaded.

English version:
          I played CA for 8 years, we need transfer our inventory to theClassic, I don't care if I lose my items that got in Reloaded, just transfer ranks and inventory before Reloaded.
          Spanish:
          Esa data pertenece a Nexon ya que ellos tuvieron la info antes de que salga el Reloaded. No se sabe si esa misma información la cuenta ahora, ya que al momento de transferir la cuenta de Nexon a Valofe, se transfirió todo lo que ya se había conseguido (rango e items).

Lo que lamente decir que podría ser algo muy improbable lo que comentas, si fuera de la misma empresa podría ser, pero en este caso no es así. Más aún que la versión dado de Nexon a Valofe fue la del Reloaded (cliente y data).

English:
          That data belongs to Nexon, since they had the info the before Reloaded. it doesn't know if the same information counts now, since at the moment of transferring accs from Nexon to Valofe, everything that had already been achieved (rank and items) was transferred.

I'm really sad to tell u that it coud be something very unlikely what u say, if it were the same company could be possible, but it's not in this case. Even more than Nexon given Valofe the Reloaded version (client and data).
          • • • • • • • • •
          ___imJIDIC | Peruvian Player
          ---
          [ Web | Fan Page | YouTube | Twitch | Twitter | Discord ]

Comment

Many people have problems to join and login on the part of the classic forums. The login situation isn't the best, we know about this and it has been forwarded.

I want share a work around how to login into the classic forums until there is better solution:
            1. Login here: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/
            2. Move forward to: https://combatarms-r.valofe.eu/forums
            3. and after it, move to https://forums.valofe.com/forum/combat-arms-the-classic
            If you follow these steps, you should be able to post in the classic part of the Combat Arms forums.
            We know it isn't the best solution at the moment. Let's hope it can be changed.
            Last edited by Brotkrumen; 02-01-2018, 11:13 AM.
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Yea, turns out it wasn't what I thought it would be. You guys could've very well transferred all of our stuff.

Comment

fadajnaeawe

Comment

Originally posted by Chriddo View Post
                  fadajnaeawe
                  Yes, I agree!

Comment

Working...
                  X