Classic ca: old theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic ca: old theme

this theme gave me millitary senation and made me feel like a true warrior tbfh i miss those old gold days when ppl didn't know about hiding spots in QR oh gosh memories it really made me emotional sorry for being a little ***** but I love this game and its my childhood. read the comments btw u gonna like it..
    I know we can change it though but imagine if they set it automatically as a default instead of the current one when bringing the classic that'd be dope

Last edited by medchouat; 01-01-2018, 02:01 AM.
    AIM HIGH

I agree. I remember that background to be little more alive. I'm also excited to see that fggot face from the loading screen gone. I wonder what made NEXON thing that putting an idiots face on a loading screen innovating. RI really cant wait to see it gone.

Comment

This branding was the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyorbek View Post
        This branding was the best.
        Definitely
        AIM HIGH

Comment

Damn i miss these days.
          IGN: KissEmoji

Comment

Wooo lets go back to elite abusing, poor server side performance, forced mouse acceleration, reduced server tics, no weapon balance, the best weapons only obtainable though real money, no fps counter or limit, reliving old bugs/glitches that have already been patched, rank locked equipment forcing new players to play with a disadvantage already from the start against old players.
            Lets say wooo again for more shittiness!

Comment

Originally posted by Spambox1 View Post
              Wooo lets go back to elite abusing, poor server side performance, forced mouse acceleration, reduced server tics, no weapon balance, the best weapons only obtainable though real money, no fps counter or limit, reliving old bugs/glitches that have already been patched, rank locked equipment forcing new players to play with a disadvantage already from the start against old players.
              Lets say wooo again for more shittiness!
              why are you so ****ing negative? idgaf about all of those issues.We are just enoying this old brand as it bring to us our old memories and the fun we had with our friiends.theres no need to mention those stuff here if u have something to say or suggest go to the suggestion section instead of complaining about an version of the game while this thread has nothing to do with it.
              AIM HIGH

Comment

• Spambox1
                Spambox1 commented
                Editing a comment
                "i miss those old gold days"
                "Damn i miss these days."

So your saying my mockery of those old days aint in style with what you felt playing this game when you guys where younger?

• medchouat
                medchouat commented
                Editing a comment
                every one has a ****ing opinion. and It seems that the majority miss the old ca with its broken features and weapons and the p2w gameplay and it includes me.I want it back.

Please dear VALOFE back this too !! PLEASE

Comment

Working...
              X