Blast the vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast the vote!

I know you want to hold a vote and give people a voice, but trust me when I say this that the majority of people don't know that they can vote for Old CA to come back. You should make some announcements in game. Or, better yet, just bring back Old CA!!! Seriously, when former players hear that you brought back the Old CA with channels and multiple rooms, they'll come back in droves. Bring back Old CA or you will find yourself struggling to keep this game afloat.

i agree 100%! But valofe is ignoring the community like nexon.
    100.000 players saying yes?! theres not that many players playing CA right now and who knows already voted and the majority(80% or more) dont know about the campaign

Comment

There's simply no way to reach it, since you need to be an old player with a transfered account...

Comment

Originally posted by Malinalli View Post
        There's simply no way to reach it, since you need to be an old player with a transfered account...
        in the chat inside the game i saw 1 million person opening their vip cases (thats because they have transfered their account) but no only 1%-10% voted

Comment

Really!!?? Then... I don't know... spread the word. So Far I think an open In-Game Poll will be way more effective than anything.

Comment

VALOFE should do a survey:" What do you prefer ? Reloaded or Classic?" The one that gets the most votes will be the official version of Combat Arms now!

Comment

maybe even make the players aware by sending a in game megaphone (i dont think valofe knows what it is...)

Comment

Originally posted by gu3ddy View Post

in the chat inside the game i saw 1 million person opening their vip cases (thats because they have transfered their account) but no only 1%-10% voted
                Maybe they don't want the shitty "Old CA" back
                #NotMyClassic

Comment

agree with you

Comment

I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                    X