Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse lag after updating AMD graphics card software (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse lag after updating AMD graphics card software (help)

This morning I played CA on the classic graphics like I usually do. Later, I decided to update my AMD graphics card software since I hadn't updated it in almost a year. After doing so, there is horrible mouse lag in CA! It seems like everything is a split second, literally .01 seconds off from my movement making the game unplayable. If I move my mouse vigorously, it kinda just waves all over.

After doing some research I read that putting my mouse refresh rate to 150 may fix the issue - it did not. Any ideas? Can't play CA anymore

You can always roll back your drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
      You can always roll back your drivers.
      Was thinking about doing that, but in between that time, I did an entire PC cleaning. Don't want all that shit to come back ahaha. Gonna see if I can maybe install an old driver for the graphics card. Also noticed the CA fonts changed slightly from the update.

Comment

Update: Made sure VSync is off. Mouse refresh rate is 125. Not sure what else to do. Adjusting ingame senstivity doesn't do anything. Still has that slow motion cinematic feel when I move the mouse. Doesn't have the natural feel anymore. Looks like I won't be able to play anymore

Comment

Did you search for some mouse update?

Comment

Working...
          X