The old shop & old gp system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old shop & old gp system

the old shop ( 2012) was def the best one.We had rank restricitons,black market,everything easy to find & to purchase,gp sysem was way better.rare items were truly rare. gp & nx shop seperated everything was perfect.hope we gonna have this shop back... Click image for larger version  Name:	téléchargement.png Views:	1 Size:	199.8 KB ID:	6404

Foofoo14
    AIM HIGH

i miss the rank restriciton. it was so fun to up ranks to get new weapons its give meaning to the ranks and give me motivation to play. and now because there is no rank restriciton everyone in QR just buying full explosives(xm25) and spamming like *****es :/

Comment

• Spambox1
      Spambox1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing that stopped that before was not rank but that most items where only available for NX making it hard or even impossible to get more than one or two weapons of the same type for instance.

• rozay23
      rozay23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yess i agree

Originally posted by skaymancer View Post
    i miss the rank restriciton. it was so fun to up ranks to get new weapons its give meaning to the ranks and give me motivation to play. and now because there is no rank restriciton everyone in QR just buying full explosives(xm25) and spamming like *****es :/
    true.. XM25 was only for NX and IMO should be only for nx...
    AIM HIGH

Comment

• skaymancer
      skaymancer commented
      Editing a comment
      same goes to mutagens now everyone buying it for free and the players who not like mutagens have to live with it -.-
      Last edited by skaymancer; 01-01-2018, 09:07 PM.

• medchouat
      medchouat commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah the 2012 shop should be back.. all nx items should remain only for nx

Also bring back the black market server. It was the best fireteam server there was, because everyone had the right gear and we always won.

Comment

• Spambox1
      Spambox1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wooo paid legal powerleveling!!!!
      Cant get enough of that right!

In fact they should just add the option of paying to rankup instead of selling so many different things for real money that increase how much exp you get.
      Last edited by Spambox1; 01-02-2018, 04:28 AM.

Originally posted by Foofoo14 View Post
    Also bring back the black market server. It was the best fireteam server there was, because everyone had the right gear and we always won.
    Agree they definitely should. Also they need to bring back the Europe & NA servers...
    AIM HIGH

Comment

Working...
    X