Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valofe's political slogan for Combat Arms - Not acceptable (# Make CA great again!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valofe's political slogan for Combat Arms - Not acceptable (# Make CA great again!)

There is something very wrong when a FPS game is using a very well known political slogan. I had never experienced this with Nexon, they did everything possible not to involve politics as well as racial discrimination and other unacceptable factors into the game.

Valofe using a hashtag (# Make CA great again!) is the wrong way to go because it favors a certain side with the same political views therefor discrimination on other people with other views.

This would not look good if the Media News company were to be aware of this.

I recommend that Valofe eliminate the hashtag mentioned above and work to UNITE the CA community (one if not the biggest failure Nexon experienced) and work to be Neutral, focusing fully on the game.
    Attached Files

CA Reloaded is a failure!! #MAKECAGREATAGAIN #COMBATARMSOLD #CLASSIC

Comment

Ripping off a political hashtag (#) and using it to your advantage especially being a company (Valofe), is truly wrong and bias.

Comment

Oh fÛck off don't be such a special snowflake.

And just so you know Nexon was the one to come up with #MakeCAGreatAgain
        #NotMyClassic

Comment

• PipoPizzone
          PipoPizzone commented
          Editing a comment
          Great attitude and special use of language, you must be one of his followers trying to oppress the rest for all I see. Regardless of who started it, its Valofe who continues with it and not acceptable.
          Last edited by PipoPizzone; 11-26-2017, 04:35 AM.

Trying to oppress you? You're delusional. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the #MakeCAGreatAgain slogan and it has nothing to do with politics, racial discrimination or other "unacceptable factors" it is literally just a tag-line Nexon used for Operation Janus/CA: Reloaded. You're making a big fuss about something literally no one else gives a fÛck about.
        #NotMyClassic

Comment

• PipoPizzone
          PipoPizzone commented
          Editing a comment
          I can respect anything you say being if you want to state or defend your points, that is until you choose to use foul language f words and such. Everything that might be reasonable just goes out the door. I truly encourage you to be mature and choose the correct words if you wish to post on forums. Now if that is how you were raised or if that's the way you express yourself to be "cool" or even if you feel peer pressure because people around you can't think of a better way to express them selves simply because they are lazy or just not bright and have to resort to using that language... trust me, there is a better way. Take the higher road.

Be free to state your point, but respect others even if you do not agree with them.

• CaptainSting
          CaptainSting commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do words hurt your feelings so much???
          #MakeTheForumGreatAgain

you got your point but not everyone here is from the US, which means, that's not big a deal to us...no offense

Comment

Its not Valofes its Nexon take to steal Trumps Quote.Valofe just stuck with it. But the Analogy couldnt be muchmore the same. Trump Said make A great again. And it got shittier and worse. Same for CA with Reloaded in charge. Is this Irony ? Anyways I agree Valofe should get rid of the slogan cauz it slaps us gamers in the face everythime we enter CA and reminds us how bad Reloaded has done to the game and the healthy game culture and community

Comment

Originally posted by PipoPizzone View Post
            a very well known political slogan. I had never experienced this with Nexon, they did everything possible not to involve politics as well as racial discrimination and other unacceptable factors into the game.
            You may watch this

Valofe only goes the paved way. You have seen it now by Nexon too.
            Official Staff & Moderators: CA: the Classic & CA: Reloaded & CA Brasil
            VALOFE Combat Arms Discord

Comment

Originally posted by Brotkrumen View Post
              You may watch this
              Valofe only goes the paved way. You have seen it now by Nexon too.
              I had never seen this video o.o
              The weapon does not make the player

Comment

• PipoPizzone
                PipoPizzone commented
                Editing a comment
                An investigation is already underway, just so you have it clear, people who let things slide that are not correct are called mediocre. I do not fall into that category. And after you deliberately call my reasons stupid more than a couple times, your opinions to me are worthless just like your mind speaking or post of words-useless.

• Brotkrumen
                Brotkrumen commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh go ahead. I find it seriously entertaining, nearly that close like I like to play this game :P
                You don't need to notify me seperatly. I need no special treatment But thanks anyway

• PipoPizzone
                PipoPizzone commented
                Editing a comment
                Anytime, son.

Originally posted by EvaMendes View Post
              Its not Valofes its Nexon take to steal Trumps Quote.Valofe just stuck with it. But the Analogy couldnt be muchmore the same. Trump Said make A great again. And it got shittier and worse. Same for CA with Reloaded in charge. Is this Irony ? Anyways I agree Valofe should get rid of the slogan cauz it slaps us gamers in the face everythime we enter CA and reminds us how bad Reloaded has done to the game and the healthy game culture and community
              Only stupid people think America got better under tRUMP. I hope they're the first ones to go.

Comment

Doesnt bother me one bit but I'm not a snowflake who gets triggered over the stupidest things.

Comment

• PipoPizzone
                  PipoPizzone commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are entitled to your opinion when it comes to if it does or does not bother you, that is until you try to demean a person by using words like "snowflake"... its just not necessary.
                  Last edited by PipoPizzone; 11-27-2017, 09:02 AM. Reason: typo

Jesus.. I'm not even American but posts like this make me wish I flew over and voted for Trump.

Comment

• PipoPizzone
                  PipoPizzone commented
                  Editing a comment
                  says the true kid who is not 18 to vote and lives in Alabama...

I have forwarded this discussion to my friend Andy at PC Gamer. He will evaluate the situation tomorrow and then decide if they make a story on this issue - Politics & Gaming

Comment

We honestly couldn't care any less about what's going on in America's politics. I try not to mix politics with games. I just play the game.

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    PipoPizzone, I think you missed my point. The slogan wasn't political to start with. It became political when you implied that it was.

• PipoPizzone
                    PipoPizzone commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see your point and it was not I who make it political. It where the hundreds of people who have mentioned it to me. There is no denying of the blatant use of the slogan.

• Brotkrumen
                    Brotkrumen commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Let me get this straight:
                    You created this thread one day after Valofe went online with CA as publisher. You shared to me in #9.4 Unlike you, I do not procrastinate, when I see something wrong, I take immediate action.
                    And now you write, that hundreds of people mentioned it you?

There is nothing on this thread that I can take seriously, except my comment, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                  X